•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 27 Feb 2022

Srikumar

Thanks very much @Srikumar and @Vanessa8580 for the very enjoyable drive, loads of guidance and patience for herding us newbies. Thanks also @Suresh K for helping out frequently as sweep, without all three of you a convoy this size would have been difficult to manage. Unfortunately could not help much with stucks etc as they were happening mostly towards the front of the convoy, else I am always keen to hone my shoveling skills 😄

@Taimur Khan was good to make your acquaintance and glad to hear you made it home OK. Hope the radiator repair is reasonably minor and will see you back on the sand in a short time. Some additional maintenance is unavoidable with this hobby as I have also been finding out (!) but all worth it.

Thanks also to the other fellow off roaders for your company and team spirit, and look forward to more of the same. Some pics from the ride..

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-01 at 3.00.20 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-27 at 5.02.45 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

On 2/27/2022 at 4:32 PM, Abdul Basit Khan said:

What happen @Taimur Khan?

@Abdul Basit Khan. Coolant leak from somewhere , car overheating. Would know what after the garage checks it out. Being Sunday the garage was closed. 

4 hours ago, Joseph Sebastian said:

Thanks very much @Srikumar and @Vanessa8580 for the very enjoyable drive, loads of guidance and patience for herding us newbies. Thanks also @Suresh K for helping out frequently as sweep, without all three of you a convoy this size would have been difficult to manage. Unfortunately could not help much with stucks etc as they were happening mostly towards the front of the convoy, else I am always keen to hone my shoveling skills 😄

@Taimur Khan was good to make your acquaintance and glad to hear you made it home OK. Hope the radiator repair is reasonably minor and will see you back on the sand in a short time. Some additional maintenance is unavoidable with this hobby as I have also been finding out (!) but all worth it.

Thanks also to the other fellow off roaders for your company and team spirit, and look forward to more of the same. Some pics from the ride..

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-01 at 3.00.20 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-27 at 5.02.45 PM.jpeg

@Joseph Sebastian..it was nice meeting you on the drive. The car is back to being dune-worthy after radiator repairs. Hopefully see you on another drive soon. 

• Well Done (+2) 2

@SrikumarThanks for the wonderful drive. It was the longest convoy that I have seen yet at Carnity :-) Very well managed!!

@Vanessa8580 @Suresh K thank you for your support during the drive. @Taimur Khan I hope you must have got away with minor repairs.

It was a great drive with everyone and hope to see you again in the sand..

PS: will upload the photos in the gallery

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use