•  

Morning Intermediate Drive - Shuwaib to Nazwa - Sharjah - 5 Mar 2022

Shaaz Sha

18 minutes ago, Shaaz Sha said:

hello guys. It was a pleasure to have each one of you on board and thanks for an absolute stunning drive. You all were soo amazing today making it a memorable and colourful drive. We started at 7.15, and my apologies for being late for few minutes. The convoy was ready at the meeting point when i arrived and after deflating my car, @marks   announced the convoy order and we started the show with a side slope. Surprisingly today we didnt come across many cross tracks and the drive went on smooth with out any stucks. We did not use any recovery gears today except to assist the tourist car which was towards the conclusion of the first part.There were a couple refusals that were self-corrected. We got to try most of the large dunes in the region today, and everyone performed fantastic. I hope you all had as much fun driving as I did. It was great to see another Carnity convoy led by @Hisham Masaad and @Brette, as well as familiar faces like @Vaibhav  @Waqas Parvez, and others. A tourist car became trapped towards the end of the trail at area 53, and they requested rescue help. Myself and @marks attempted to pull the car out, and it took us about 20 minutes to rescue the tourist vehicle. @Gok Krish and @Amir Amiri departed the drive at area 53 at the end of the first part of the dive, and the convoy continued to move further ahead through big red and pink rock area. Our actual intention was to make it to Nazwa all the way.. but then it was 10.45 already and we decided to end the drive at 2nd december street attempting a few more play spots in the area.

@Ranjan Dasthank you for a terrific and vigilant 2nd lead today. Most of the time i didnt have to announce it on the radio for any hazards or for rerouting...you did it as and when needed. It seems our chemistry work well now a days.
@Naveen Raj... man you were superb today with your pajero and what a performance buddy...👏👏👏
You are in compleat sync with your car and didnt even see any sign of difficulty. well done bro

@Daniel Yang. did outstanding job dude.. I dont think this terrain could post any challenges to you or your Y61 today . good job buddy.
@Chris Wing.. the FJ boy.. great man. It was nice to see your performances through out the drive and handled ur FJ to perfection. Keep it up buddy.
@Anoop Nair.. excellent work buddy. Did have a few refusals which is mostly unavoidable for the cars at the back of the convoy in such demanding terrains. i believe you had a good day today. 👍👍
@Humayun Ghias. it was a pleasure meeting you and driving with you for the first time. You did great with your Y62, and was nice to see you conquering dunes with raw power and precised maneuvering. well done

@Gok Krish.excellent work friend. It was lovely to hear you over the radio directing the drivers during refusals and i am sure you had a good time . Man .. you missed out the grand finale today 😉🤣
@Amir Amiri.. You and your monster truck....unstoppable man.. did great today and hope you did have fun...but like @Gok Krish you missed it mannnn. 🤣🤣

Now time for the war front heros..😉😉 @JeromeFJ and @marks. Guys it was a blessing to have you guys in the convoy today and thanks to you guys for controlling and sweeping the convoy and for all your assistance and support from the start to the end of the drive. You guys made it an effortless drive for me. Thank you. Thank you all once again and see you soon. Some pics in the gallery 

IMG_20220305_111611~2.jpg

Bro, when you post a drive it gets filled within seconds, and today I got to know that reason….what a splendid drive today, no words to explain, I become a fan of you.. superb bro..

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Shaaz Sha for yet another adrenaline filled drive. Was down to business right from the word go and remained relentless right to the very end. Couldn’t have asked for a better start to the weekend. Thanks and already looking forward to your next.

thank you @marks and @JeromeFJ for the support. Wish you the Best for your leaders Drive. 

@Naveen Raj, @Daniel Yang, @Chris Wing, @Gok Krish, @Humayun Ghias@Anoop Nair and @Amir Amiri amazing drive guys, was an absolute pleasure meeting and driving with you today. Until we meet again.. take care and  wish you a wonderful weekend ahead

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

As expected @Shaaz Sha brought us one the best drives I've done so far, adrenaline levels to the max! Thoroughly enjoyed driving with you all, everyone was amazing and many thanks to @JeromeFJ and @marks for the great support today. 

I know I've said it a million times since this morning, but next drive I would love to play around the area where we stopped for photos at the end, that was epic :)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Great drive on Saturday lead by @Shaaz Sha !! 

@Ranjan Das @Naveen Raj@Daniel Yang @Chris Wing @Anoop Nair @Gok Krish @Humayun Ghias  @Amir Amiri @marks    It was a pleasure to drive with you.  great team, filled with energy, and yes, definitely, the level is there 💪!

For me it was the first time we managed to reach 2nd Dec Cafeteria from Shuwaib. So excellent performance from the team, and all credits to @Shaaz Sha for leading us at a continuous pace through these uninterrupted climbs and ridges. Reaching Mahafiz from there would be great, keep it on the schedule !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Shaaz ShaThank you so much for the amazing drive! I really enjoyed my first drive under your command. I liked the long hill climbs and the last technical climb before we ended the drive. 

This was my tenth intermediate drive and I feel i have come a long way! 

Thank you @JeromeFJand @marksfor your help throughout the drive. 

Thank you to the rest of the drive members and see you soon! 

• Like (+1) 5

On 3/5/2022 at 3:32 PM, Shaaz Sha said:

hello guys. It was a pleasure to have each one of you on board and thanks for an absolute stunning drive. You all were soo amazing today making it a memorable and colourful drive. We started at 7.15, and my apologies for being late for few minutes. The convoy was ready at the meeting point when i arrived and after deflating my car, @marks   announced the convoy order and we started the show with a side slope. Surprisingly today we didnt come across many cross tracks and the drive went on smooth with out any stucks. We did not use any recovery gears today except to assist the tourist car which was towards the conclusion of the first part.There were a couple refusals that were self-corrected. We got to try most of the large dunes in the region today, and everyone performed fantastic. I hope you all had as much fun driving as I did. It was great to see another Carnity convoy led by @Hisham Masaad and @Brette, as well as familiar faces like @Vaibhav  @Waqas Parvez, and others. A tourist car became trapped towards the end of the trail at area 53, and they requested rescue help. Myself and @marks attempted to pull the car out, and it took us about 20 minutes to rescue the tourist vehicle. @Gok Krish and @Amir Amiri departed the drive at area 53 at the end of the first part of the dive, and the convoy continued to move further ahead through big red and pink rock area. Our actual intention was to make it to Nazwa all the way.. but then it was 10.45 already and we decided to end the drive at 2nd december street attempting a few more play spots in the area.

@Ranjan Dasthank you for a terrific and vigilant 2nd lead today. Most of the time i didnt have to announce it on the radio for any hazards or for rerouting...you did it as and when needed. It seems our chemistry work well now a days.
@Naveen Raj... man you were superb today with your pajero and what a performance buddy...👏👏👏
You are in compleat sync with your car and didnt even see any sign of difficulty. well done bro

@Daniel Yang. did outstanding job dude.. I dont think this terrain could post any challenges to you or your Y61 today . good job buddy.
@Chris Wing.. the FJ boy.. great man. It was nice to see your performances through out the drive and handled ur FJ to perfection. Keep it up buddy.
@Anoop Nair.. excellent work buddy. Did have a few refusals which is mostly unavoidable for the cars at the back of the convoy in such demanding terrains. i believe you had a good day today. 👍👍
@Humayun Ghias. it was a pleasure meeting you and driving with you for the first time. You did great with your Y62, and was nice to see you conquering dunes with raw power and precised maneuvering. well done

@Gok Krish.excellent work friend. It was lovely to hear you over the radio directing the drivers during refusals and i am sure you had a good time . Man .. you missed out the grand finale today 😉🤣
@Amir Amiri.. You and your monster truck....unstoppable man.. did great today and hope you did have fun...but like @Gok Krish you missed it mannnn. 🤣🤣

Now time for the war front heros..😉😉 @JeromeFJ and @marks. Guys it was a blessing to have you guys in the convoy today and thanks to you guys for controlling and sweeping the convoy and for all your assistance and support from the start to the end of the drive. You guys made it an effortless drive for me. Thank you. Thank you all once again and see you soon. Some pics in the gallery 

IMG_20220305_111611~2.jpg

Hi Shaaz, Great drive. I missed the last part but had enough dose of super driving by the time I had left...Here is the video of us scaling up the first sand dune within 100 meters from the point of deflation! Fantastic start and adrenalin boost and it set the tone for the rest of the drives. I think all dunes in the area had our tyre prints from the sides to the top...thanks for the entertainment and Lead. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use