•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 5 Mar 2022

Hisham Masaad

@Hisham MasaadThank you for the wonderful drive. You never fail to excite everyone. Specially when you Say "Yalla Push". We know how fun the drive is going to be.  @Bretteit was nice meeting you after so long. @darren thompsonExcellent job as a sweep. The raptor was pleasure to see on the big dunes and in the rearview mirror. 

@Waqas Parvezbeing my best friend you did not give me a chance to criticize your drive today,

@Shaaz Shait was good to see you . Hope we can have a wrangler lead by you soon. 😀

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Hisham MasaadYallah Go is what I've been looking forward to; it was a fast-paced, beautiful drive, and everyone drove admirably. I always feel confident following your lead.

@Simon Dawood your 1st fewbie plus drive and would have not been better than this,you drove beautifully buddy.

@Vaibhav was aways confident following you😃

@Shaaz Sha it was pleasure meeting you and our expert intermediate drives

@Daniel Rodas good to see you buddy as usual your v12 always impresses.

@darren thompson thanks for sweeping you always looked so comfortable in that raptor.

@Brette it was a pleasure meeting you

i have posted few photos in the gallery

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks for the great drive @Hisham Masaad  I have done 2 F+ with you and both are the speedy high dunes and high adrenalin. 
@Brette good to see you after such a long time. @darren thompson thanks for keeping the convoy together at the rear. 

@Daniel Rodas @Tom B you guys win in the best sounding exhaust category and rivaling Darren’s exhaust growl too 😁👍

have a great weekend 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Hisham Masaad, this drive was fantastic, we had no stucks and very few refusals, amazing pace and full of ups and downs, a genuine roller coaster ride. The mighty Super Bowl and Iftal Bowl were no match for this convoy.

This was my 30th drive and it was quite special.

@topgear, we indeed had a couple of noisy folks around :) Great to drive with you again buddy!

Thanks team for this great drive!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 3/5/2022 at 5:31 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

Another wonderful drive with amazing team. All arrived ahead of time, and was ready on time. Quick briefing, and started the fun. Started warming and testing, and apparently some was think this was the drive….. no habibi… coming to badayer you need to be ready to more 😉. Upon feeling all were ready, we started our climbs, which I am not sure I can remember which was good or bad, and which one we could not make. Except the ones were we found other convoys on top, and decided to avoid and back down to reroute. @Simon Dawood being SL and first FB+ drive, you was excellent in both. No comments, but congratulations enjoying the new level.  @Daniel Rodas glad to see you again in sand in FB+ . @Joji varghese @Tom B @topgear @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez amazing as usual, controlling and coping with the challenges. @darren thompson pleasure to see you again after long time, and thank you for being our SW today, giving all the good news that all good and moving.  Big thanks and happiness to have you @Brette today in my drive supporting. @Shaaz Sha was really nice and happy to see you today with all the big guys enjoying the drive. Below is the summary of the drive and what have we drawn in the desert. 

Thank you again, look forward to have again another fun, and wish you nice weekend.

Take care 

Hisham 

76AAF2FB-B649-42D0-BCD2-2C2B2E66576A.jpeg

482DA298-8395-47FF-AF3F-9E9FD2B985BD.jpeg

44B84819-DF91-493B-B581-67C6B91E640F.jpeg

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for the very interesting drive , it was awesome. I loved the pace as it felt more as rollercoaster  😂🤣. but you should have seen my face when you said " We finished worming up and now we will start the drive 😅😂😲"

Thanks to all the wonderful convoy members  @Joji varghese @Tom B @topgear @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Shaaz Sha @Daniel Rodas @Brette whom made this drive a nice experience .

i have uploaded some pictures in the galery . you can see the worm up video in the link below .

looking forward to see you all soon 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

17 hours ago, Simon Dawood said:

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for the very interesting drive , it was awesome. I loved the pace as it felt more as rollercoaster  😂🤣. but you should have seen my face when you said " We finished worming up and now we will start the drive 😅😂😲"

Thanks to all the wonderful convoy members  @Joji varghese @Tom B @topgear @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Shaaz Sha @Daniel Rodas @Brette whom made this drive a nice experience .

i have uploaded some pictures in the galery . you can see the worm up video in the link below .

looking forward to see you all soon 

Thanks for the videos @Simon Dawood , now I am sure you agree that first 15 minutes were only warming up 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use