•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 6 Mar 2022

Gaurav

11 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

Apologies I have missed the one person off that replaced Bruno I cannot find my piece of paper where I wrote your name.

Well done and thank you @Morshedi for great teamwork and helping drop Manoj home.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

thank you @Gaurav it was a pleasure to spend a full day with you, the Drive wasn't bout how many kilometers we can achieve, I have learned a lot, yes we had to leave a car behind, but you did your best, there was a process and etiquette in every single decision you made, really impressive 

@Manoj Soman we were together last week, and I know you are an Excellent driver and what happen is not your fault, I hope you got your car recovered very soon,

@Sunil Mathew  it was so nice to drive you with after a very long time, wish to see you more often 💛

Thank you @Davie Chase for sweeping the convey, sorry I have been added to the drive at the last minute and ruined your printed paper 😁 😁 Looking forward to driving with you again,

Thank you All, amazing group of drivers, everyone was very supportive ✌️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Manoj Somanthis is truly great news, really so happy that this was a fairly easy fix and that you got the car out and are ready for the next adventure. Was a pleasure to drive with you, hope our drive is longer next time around. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Davie Chase said:

@Manoj Somanthis is truly great news, really so happy that this was a fairly easy fix and that you got the car out and are ready for the next adventure. Was a pleasure to drive with you, hope our drive is longer next time around. 

Looking forward 

• Like (+1) 1

@Manoj Soman glad to hear it was a relatively easier fix with no major damage. Experience is the best teacher so the silver lining is that we’ve learned a lot. Looking forward to seeing you on the next drive. 

Edited by Beide Worku
  • Like (+1) 2

Good news indeed @Manoj Soman, and thanks for informing us.

11 hours ago, Manoj Soman said:

..i hope the battery fluid didn't do any serious har

nothing manoj...just some itching for some time and then all fine ...thanks for asking 

See you back in action with full vigor shortly 👍🤘👍

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use