•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Desert Highway 66 - Dubai - 6 Mar 2022

Ale Vallecchi

@Ale VallecchiThanks for the action packed, absolutely amazing drive ! Your point to point instructions over radio, and all times having an eye on the convoy is just amazing and take a bow for this ! Right from the briefing till we finished our drive, the energy levels you had and which you passed it to team as well - just fantastic ! It was an amazing learning experiences, specially the ridges ! Looking forward to many more with you ! You have set the bar high :D 

@Niki - was pleasure connecting you as well, and thanks for knowledge sharing during that refusal ! and having you at the back made the action packed drive well complimented  ! Love the way of communication over radio between you and Ale + whole of the convoy ! Thanks and looking forward to many more and you have a more stronger reason ;) as you know I carry my icebox :D

was good to connect rest of the team members too - to name a few @Mahmoud Taha - what a fantastic SL performance and likewise good to connect with you tooo @Yerem Davtyan- and all others ! @Murtaza BhuriaI got some good captures of your drive will share via whtsapp :) - thanks to my co passenger @Guddi:D 

After doing 4 drives, I fully echo the brilliant reviews about @Carnity ! Long way to go ! and excited for drives ahead ! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use