•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Murqab - Dubai - 13 Mar- 2022

M.Seidam

Dear friends 

@Harshal@Tareq Al Turq@Patrick van der Loo@Morshedi@Mahmoud Taha@Michel Van Woudenberg@ASAD.
@KKIRAN@Danish Mohammad@Chris Wing@Antony Abraham
@Karthik Raptor@Sree - Fortuner
@Imran Kashif@Abdul Basit Khan@Pieter Potgieter@Simon Dawood@Salim Akhtar

It’s less than 24 hour and we will be gliding along Murqab dunes in two convoys the first one convoy I will be lead by my self and convoy II will be lead by our Marshal @Ale Vallecchi huge thank you for him once more to share this passion with us all 🙏

For convenience to all of us please when you reach the meeting point line up to either side of the track according to which convoy you are in. Look below pict for clarity 

image.jpeg.fdb3214cff08816bf5dca231f0723dd8.jpeg

please come with full tank and check your gear which is required for this level. 

Radio communication:

Please make sure your radios are fully charged and set to correct frequency as below :

convoy I  radio channel 2  ( 446031 ) 

convoy II radio channel 6  ( 446131 ) 

Once you reach the meeting point please switch on your radio to your convoy frequency and deflate to 15 PSI for Highway tires and 12 for A/T or offroad tires 

Please find below the convoy numbering for both convoys 

convoy I ( Seidam ) 

image.jpeg.16acc77832059c07464a3323955689e4.jpeg

convoy II (Ale) 

image.jpeg.60512732b8f49084a7cb599ff3e2848d.jpeg

please be on time 06:30 or bit earlier 

looking forward to see you all tomorrow 

cheers 

M.Seidam 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@M.Seidam @Ale VallecchiUnfortunately i will have to withdraw myself from the drive due to some family matters.

I wish you a wonderful drive.

I apologise for the inconvenience. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @Abdul Basit Khan, @Sree - Fortuner, @Pieter Potgieter, @Antony Abraham, @Chris Wing, @Imran Kashif, @Salim Akhtar and @Karthik Raptor.

Looking forward to leading you tomorrow. I'd just like to make a small change in the exact meeting place, with respect to Convoy 1:

PLEASE LINE UP IN FRONT OF THE MOSQUE, WITH THE CAR'S NOSE POINTING TOWARS THE VILLAGE (SEE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT).

This we'll make sure there will be no mix-ups, and that we'll be pointing toward our entry point. 

See you tomorrow, bright and early. Have a nice Saturday. 

Screenshot_20220312-114033_Chrome.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Ale Vallecchi, I had issues with my car this afternoon whilst driving to the starting point of Tbone’s drive and I had to drop off.

Can have my car checked only during the week so I have to withdraw from this drive am afraid. Sorry and you all enjoy the drive!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Karthik Raptor said:

@Ale Vallecchi, I had issues with my car this afternoon whilst driving to the starting point of Tbone’s drive and I had to drop off.

Can have my car checked only during the week so I have to withdraw from this drive am afraid. Sorry and you all enjoy the drive!

Wise decision . Hope all will be good dear Karthik . I will remove you fro RSVP

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chris Wing said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi @M.Seidam, i woke up with very bad neck pain, can’t move my head🤦🏽‍♂️ I will have to withdraw unfortunately, would not be wise to go dune bashing like that:( sorry about that. Have a great drive

Hi Chris oh get well soon pal , no worries the fun track in desert is endless 😉

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Marshal @Ale Vallecchi

it was an honor to drive under your supervision. you guided us very well initially and in between when need it. we got some stuck and refusals which is the part of Desert Drives. but most important thing is I learn a lot today specially on approaching the ridge and decent (right and left). today was my very first outing in Fewbie Levels. 

and i’m keen to learn more. thank you once again. 

3 minutes ago, Abdul Basit Khan said:

Dear Marshal @Ale Vallecchi

it was an honor to drive under your supervision. you guided us very well initially and in between when need it. we got some stuck and refusals which is the part of Desert Drives. but most important thing is I learn a lot today specially on approaching the ridge and decent (right and left). today was my very first outing in Fewbie Levels. 

and i’m keen to learn more. thank you once again. 

110EB9A5-F6BA-44C7-A4AE-8D3EB04166F9.jpeg

75975748-522D-42D3-B4C2-529CF291D4EF.png

7D88F7CA-F89F-4AFA-811E-CBE9C7F10A64.jpeg

E9424727-82A7-4384-9F65-A3D2657EF2AB.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use