•  

Morning Intermediate Drive - Faqa Reload - Dubai - 12 Mar 2022

Gaurav

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive details

Level:  Intermediate and above 

When: 12 March 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM Sharp (without exception)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/qLwioYwe1gBsB8YPA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

RSVP On the Calendar Event Below

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Ah! Many bold folks signed up for Intermediate drive with Gaurav!!! Enjoy...I wanted to go to new place, so I chose Ghantoot FB+ with Kailas...this I will miss but hope to catch up with GB in one of his intense lead experience in future.... @Ranjan Das  @Ashok chaturvedi @Daniel Yang Enjoy!!!!

• Like (+1) 5

55 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Welcome all for Faqa fun, meeting point has been updated above and on calendar.

@munkybizness @MMansoor @Sunil Mathew @Davie Chase @Ranjan Das @Amir Amiri @Junaid120120 @Ashok chaturvedi @Daniel Yang @Xavier Treasurer

Reload plan is to play on Faqa rolling dunes to our heart desire and head towards Little Sweihan for more and then exit towards solar park. Aim to have a fast paced, adrenaline pumping IM to IM Plus (hope so) drive with few breathers in between. Hope to cover around 60-80 kms through dunes and 10-20 km through sabkha.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sat morning.

Tempting, wish can join you @Gaurav

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

IM Plus (hope so

The gangs with you are up to it 👍💪😉

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Tempting, wish can join you

Me too 😄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Gaurav for the fabulous drive and giving us perfect start to the weekend. Besides the splendid track not always we have Gaurav in the front and also at the back - thank you @Gaurav Soni for the support; wish you the best for the afternoon.

@munkybizness, @MMansoor, @Davie Chase, @Ashok chaturvedi, @Daniel Yang, @Xavier Treasurer, @Amir Amiri And @Sunil Mathew it was great meeting and driving with you gentlemen- wish you all a great weekend ahead.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Gaurav for an amazing drive today, it got the weekend off to a buzzing start. the drive had everything and lived up to expectation as always. we only had a couple of refusals and very few stucks which was testament to the expertise of all on the drive. Great second lead by @Ranjan Das and of course well supported from the sweepers position by @Gaurav Sonihope all goes well in your leaders lead drive this afternoon, best of luck with that.

@munkybizness, @MMansoor, @Ashok chaturvedi, @Daniel Yang, @Xavier Treasurer, @Amir Amiri And @Sunil Mathew it was great driving with you all, both old friends and new ones, you guys were amazing and made the drive flow well.

i will have a look through the go pro and see what pics i have, have a fantastic rest of your weekend :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use