•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 15 Mar 2022

M.Seidam

1 hour ago, Juzer Gandhi said:

Hi @M.Seidam
Do consider if I may be able to join in tomorrow.

Hello @Juzer Gandhi  sure . Please be on time or bit earlier at the meeting point . Welcome to the drive . I added you to the drive 

• Like (+1) 3

Another enjoyable weekday drive with @M.Seidam today! Thanks @Anoop Nair and @Vanessa8580 for the support, especially when it came to some creative flag work 🤣😂

Some familiar faces and good to meet some new ones. 

Incase @M.Seidam I didn't mention it before (hint hint 😂), looking so forward to those night drives now that the weather and sand is heating up. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@M.SeidamMy appreciation for this weekday drive. This is an apt getaway between the sands while the wifey thinks Im working somewhere in a pile of A4 papers. 🤣

@Vanessa8580@GregoryThanks for tips on extending the gear shift longer on my Pajero. Will be trying out the tiptronic next time around.

Thanks all for joining to make this a wonderful drive today. Will look forward to these mid week drives if we can.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Gregory said:

looking so forward to those night drives now that the weather and sand is heating up. 

Oh dear sure will be lots of these night drives 😉 

you were amazing today 👍

• Like (+1) 2

@M.Seidam thank you for a great drive, not only for leading it well but also for managing to capture the great moments. Also hats off to @Anoop Nair and @Vanessa8580 for great support. It was my first weekend day drive and I utterly enjoyed it. Looking forward to more. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use