•  

Full Day Liwa Crossing - Drive Sticker

munkybizness

Liwa Crescent Crossing - Sticker   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a sticker for yourself?

2 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

Hello all of my fellow Liwa Crescent Explorers. To commemorate the successful completion of our drive, I am getting stickers printed. You can use the stickers on the rear windshield.

Here is the sticker:

Liwa Crescent Crossing - Sticker

Key Details about the Sticker

• Measures 7 cm / 2.75 in in diameter
  • The sticker calls out the days and date of the crossing
  • We had a beautiful moonrise night on the 19th which has been captured in the design
  • A red line marks the final route that was covered from Gaia

I have the following drivers from the three drive posts:

Fewbie / 12 drivers: @Frederic + @JeromeFJ + @Karthik Raptor @AlexM @KKIRAN @Ahmad Shaker @Simon Dawood @Richard Franks @Trekado @salah2u @Salim Akhtar @Senthil Kumar

Fewbie Plus / 9 drivers: @Gaurav + @Alphin Aloor @Looper @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Waqas Parvez @Ashok chaturvedi @imranaasghar81 @Fabien Monleau

Intermediate / 8 drivers: @Srikumar + @Mario Cornejo @Amir Amiri @Ranjan Das @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Xavier Treasurer @varunmehndiratta @Ahab Shamaa

Collecting the sticker

There is NO COST to you for a sticker, but I will have to limit one sticker per driver.

Also, I won't be able to ship a sticker out to you if you don't live in Dubai or have it delivered to you.

If any of you would like the sticker, you can either collect them from me on an upcoming drive we are in together, or I will release some locations I will be available at in the following week of the 21st.

That’s super creative and nice of you Mayank @munkybizness. Thanks a ton for the initiative, not to mention the offer.🙏

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Very creative idea Mayank to commemorate that big day, big success and big challenge accepted by all drivers to make history by successfully "completing" the Liwa crossing.

And you chose an excellent way to capture all the details in your sticker. Really well-done buddy.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Absolutely  amazing @munkybizness ! All who joined and completed this challenge can now proudly put this sticker. And as soon as the sticker starts to wear, we quickly organize another LIWA drive again !😆 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use