•  

Morning Fewbie Plus - Sweihan Returns - Abu Dhabi - 20 Mar 2022

Srikumar

Sweihan Drives are back!!

It was a perfect morning, with some nice cold weather, brilliant drivers and a beautiful terrain.

Big appaluse to all the drivers @Hasan Wahlan @Santoso Marjuki@Aisha S @Chris Wing @Tom B @Fabien Monleau @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Josh T.for driving exceptionally well and keeping a brisk pace thought out the drive. Also, thanks to everyone for helping refix my car's radiator hose

With Sweihan terrian looking so good, I look forward to more adventures with you all in that sandbox. TIll we meet again on the sands, take care.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@Srikumar thank you for an amazing drive this morning. Even though I had to bow out slightly early, the drive was still amazing! Found myself needing to push hard in areas, but all good for building up one’s confidence and skill levels. I definitely will be returning to Sweihan as soon as another drive is posted. 

@Chris Wing and @Josh T., thanks for performing CF and sweep duties today. Great support. 

And to the rest of the convoy, apologies for causing a small break in your drive time and having to get me out. Fortunately I managed to get myself home and now have an excuse to change out my stock hydraulic suspension for a set of kings!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 minutes ago, Chris Wing said:

Such a great drive! Sweihan is epic, well worth the traffic fine i got getting there😂 @Srikumar thanks for the drive and hope the car is all good:) @Tom B how’s the car doing? 

Not great unfortunately! Currently laid up in the garage. Turns out I completely bent the front left shock absorber!! Didn't come down on the front left particularly hard on that last criss cross, so perhaps it has progressively weakened over the last few drives...? Anyway - trying to source a new front and back suspension kit so I can get back on the sand ASAP! 

Important Information

Terms of use