•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Bedayer reload - Sharjah - 19 Mar 2022

Hisham Masaad

Oh yeah ..back to the red soft sand at area 53 , maybe last time I was in this area if I remember was last summer at Intermediate drive 😅. Thank you @Hisham Masaad for this reload drive it was indeed very much needed . Fantastic drive with fantastic fellow drivers full of energy .every one had the chance to load and reload 🤪. Thank you all each by his name for sharing the experience and passion very well done. 

wish you pleasant time ahead 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Great weather, great team, great support in Badayer…. Nothing else required. Enjoyed the drive, and hope all enjoyed. @Alexanderrr amazing SL, and congratulations for the first fb+ drive, and hope the side step bent will be fixed fast, but be ready for the higher drivers levels. @Simon Dawood @Rajiv Sam @imranaasghar81 @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Amir Amiri @topgear @JamesThorn @Tareck all amazing and very well driving skills. @Zixuan Huang - Charlie thank you for sweeping us today, I am sure it was not easy for you to handle after 12 cars preparing track for you. Last but not least @M.Seidamamazing support and pleasure having you today supporting. 
nice weekend ahead. 
hisham

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Some from what my dash cam captured today …yallaaa push ( copy right @Hisham Masaad 😄

enjoy 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for the the  drive. Adrenalin packed drive throughout. We have more issues today compared to the previous ones but you’re patient and cool in dealing with it  Great seeing you doc @M.Seidam and as usual great tutorial on safety, shoveling and pop out fixing.  @Zixuan Huang - Charlie you had your hands full today, great effort.  Great to see some new and old faces. Have a nice weekend !

Edited by topgear
Typos
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaadthank you for the amazing drive. Challenging route compared to the previous ones . @M.Seidamwas the hero in action who was there to support many. Everyone drove well , yes there were refusals but the sand was soft and it was bound to happen. 
hope to see everyone soon on the sand 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad Thank you for the reload and accommodating 12 cars this could have not been done without the support of @M.Seidam ,it was the perfect start to the weekend,looking forward see you all in the desert.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Amir thanks for winching me out covertly when I got stuck in a flat area 🙄 while the pop put happen. Your winch is amazing!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @James Thorn@Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav@Rajiv Samand @topgear if you have completed the required drives and feel ready for the next level don't hesitate to apply for the intermediate level. please check the other requirement as well from your gear and have it with new clear pictures when you apply.

all the best 

you rock guys 

Seidam

• Like (+1) 6

It was not easy driving behind 12 cars in Badayer, especially climbing on slip faces, took me some re-attempts and loops. driving with the right tire pressure helped a lot too. Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the reload that I could catch up with you, and support & guidance from @M.Seidam.

What's next... Yalla Faya ? I bet most of us havent seen sphinx rock and camel rock 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use