•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Bedayer reload - Sharjah - 19 Mar 2022

Hisham Masaad

Hello @Hisham Masaad unfortunately my rig is not ready yet due to AC repairs. I need to opt out.

After 20 days of quarantine, I miss it a lot. It's been a while huh🤒

Enjoy team!

• Sad (0) 3

On 3/16/2022 at 8:00 AM, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear Badayer lovers. Updating and requesting. Below is the list of joiners and waiting for a chance to join. As you can see, waitlist is as long as confirmed list. Requesting all in both lists to finalize and reconsider their plans, not to have disappointed lovers.

Attendees

Waitlisted Attendees

Take care

hisham

Can't even wait for the convey list tomorrow, not to mention the drive itself !!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Hisham Masaad, was much looking forward to tomorrow’s drive; my better-half had the better of me for the Indian festival of Holi. So it has to be some other time and I look forward to the reload of this reload drive. Have exited the drive, wish you a wonderful one and happy Holi.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad, was much looking forward to tomorrow’s drive; my better-half had the better of me for the Indian festival of Holi. So it has to be some other time and I look forward to the reload of this reload drive. Have exited the drive, wish you a wonderful one and happy Holi.

Thank you @Ranjan Das hope always happy and laughing

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use