•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Solar Park - Dubai - 20 Mar 2022

Kailas

What a fun drive! Thanks to @Kailas for choosing to push the 'Newbie' drive to (ahem...) higher goals lol What a tug, stuck, pop out, refusal fest it was, I think I came out as tugmaster general for the day with 3? This course was certainly a challenge to newbies, let alone to newbies with giant cars. @Kaleem Ur Rahmandon't lose heart brother, you will gain confidence as you gain experience and it will even become fun, trust me on this one!

My elderly father in law had a hoot and was amazed at what we do for fun.

Thanks to @Looperand @Imteeazfor handling the mid and tail crises, I hope you had fun.

To the rest of the crew, great spirit guys, no matter how many times we stopped, there were no complaints and nothing but big beaming smiles from all.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you all for joining the almost Fewbie drive. 

It was a fun filled drive where we started with some tall dunes, followed by fast driving, then the technical section which was short lived.

Many thanks to @Warren Flay, @Looper & @Imteeaz for the support. 

The extended support gave me the confidence to take the convoy to technical area. We had many stucks and refusals (Lost the count actually) and a pop out; at a point of time we even had 3 stucks. But together we all managed come out of the technical area safely.

See you all soon!

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use