•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Batayeh to Falaj Al Mualla - Sharjah - 27 Mar 2022

Frederic

Hello All thank you for the drive today, something really funny happened today :) someone with an Xterra, was standing far away on top of the dune while helping the guys, he saw me holding the camera and asked me in arabic to turn on his car ......  and I thought why would this guy ask me to turn on the car! ....  but i thought he wanted to keep the radiator running so i went and turned on his car :) , after a while I realised that he was asking me to take a picture of his car not turn on his car, in arabic its just a single letter in the same word that is different.... so  appologies  LOL.... anyway I uploaded some pictures more pictures here.....

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Dear @Frederic Thank you so much for this drive, it was really nice drive with lots of fun and learning too.

Appreciate the effort and support provided by @Thomas Varghese Thank you so much.

Also thanks to entire Convoy members for joining this drive and keeping patience during refusals & stuck.

Stay safe/ See you in next drive :)       

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Zubair said:

Thank you @Frederic for the wonderful drive, enjoyed a lot (it was my second drive), I felt like we finished it early😀

Thank you Mr. Thomas & Danish for the support

Looking to join the upcoming drives

Zubair 

With the weather getting hotter, it’s good to finished after 3 hours of driving, so avoid fatigue and losing concentration, especially on Newbie level drives. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use