•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 26 Mar 2022

Shaaz Sha

8 hours ago, Krishna R said:

Hello @Shaaz Shaany chance you could squeeze me into the drive.

I'll become a fewbie by tomorrow.

Applied 3 days ago.

Hi @Krishna R, the drive is full as of now and there are a few more waitlisted attendees as well. If there is any drop outs the system picks the next attendee from the wait list according to the priority and its not done by me.😄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hello off roaders. Welcome to the drive guys @GauravSoni, @Sanjay Malik, @Juzer Gandhi, @George Joubran, @Sudhanva Sonawane, @Joji varghese, @Jose Thomas, @eldose baby, @Karthik Raptor, @Imteeaz, @Rajiv Sam and @marks. Here is the convoy order for tomorrow and We will be using carnity radio channel 2 (446031). Just to remind you that the drive is at 6.30 AM and arriving at the meeting point a few minutes earlier is appreciated 😊. See you guys tomorrow.IMG-20220325-WA0031.jpg.b04764061b398e87bcd66d49a848ed27.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks a million guys for great drive.
To all in the group, thanks a million for your patience during the repeated refusals from the start.
@marksRightly pointed out a faulty tyre pressure in the very beginning, by then I was jittery, very conscious and nervous till the end which would ensure the vehicle would just not power up any considerable slope because I would chicken out before the car I felt or maybe the 2008 Pajero is ageing up on compression.

@Sanjay Malik, @Shaaz Sha @GauravSoni thanks for your supporting words.

@George Joubranappreciate you looking out and maintaining distance as I would be failing climbs frequently.

A great takeaway was there was that all stucks and refusals were very clearly and precisely guided leading to not a single shovel or tow rope used throughout the drive.

Love you guys! Cheers! 

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use