•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 26 Mar 2022

Shaaz Sha

9 minutes ago, Juzer Gandhi said:

Thanks a million guys for great drive.
To all in the group, thanks a million for your patience during the repeated refusals from the start.
@marksRightly pointed out a faulty tyre pressure in the very beginning, by then I was jittery, very conscious and nervous till the end which would ensure the vehicle would just not power up any considerable slope because I would chicken out before the car I felt or maybe the 2008 Pajero is ageing up on compression.

@Sanjay Malik, @Shaaz Sha @GauravSoni thanks for your supporting words.

@George Joubranappreciate you looking out and maintaining distance as I would be failing climbs frequently.

A great takeaway was there was that all stucks and refusals were very clearly and precisely guided leading to not a single shovel or tow rope used throughout the drive.

Love you guys! Cheers! 

with @Shaaz Sha & @GauravSoni guiding I believe you don't need shovel or tow rope to get unstuck. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

43 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

with @Shaaz Sha & @GauravSoni guiding I believe you don't need shovel or tow rope to get unstuck. 

It’s a team effort which was brilliantly supported by @marks at the back with cool composure and @Joji varghesewith his watchful eyes…this gave us a complete peace of mind to focus on the finding clean patch of dunes!! 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thank you @GauravSoni for a superb drive. It was a wonderful and foggy morning and enjoyed being a part of your first lead. It was nice to meet and know few new faces like @Sanjay Malik @Juzer Gandhi, @George Joubran, @eldose baby @Karthik Raptor @Imteeaz. You guys were amazing today. Thanks to @marks and @Joji varghese for the support. You  guys did a good job today. @Sudhanva Sonawane @Jose Thomasand @Rajiv Sam.. Was.nice to see you guys conquering the track. Well done boys. Thanks everyone once again and see you soon. Some pics in the gallery 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Thank you @GauravSoni for a superb drive. It was a wonderful and foggy morning and enjoyed being a part of your first lead. It was nice to meet and know few new faces like @Sanjay Malik @Juzer Gandhi, @George Joubran, @eldose baby @Karthik Raptor @Imteeaz. You guys were amazing today. Thanks to @marks and @Joji varghese for the support. You  guys did a good job today. @Sudhanva Sonawane @Jose Thomasand @Rajiv Sam.. Was.nice to see you guys conquering the track. Well done boys. Thanks everyone once again and see you soon. Some pics in the gallery 

Congrats @GauravSonifor your first lead.👏👏👏

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Shaaz Sha,@Gaurav Soni, @Joji varghese & @marks, thank you for the lovely drive. Although the drive was bit delayed due to the fog, we finally made to the Badayer side as planned with good mix of terrain and couple of nice climbs 😀

Good to see some new & familiar faces, look forward to seeing you all in the sand again very soon. Take care and have a great week ahead!

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use