•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 27 Mar 2022

Gaurav

Thanks @Gaurav @Felix Obst @Lawrence_Chehimi for a great drive out today.  Some nice tall dunes to conquer, and not too many issues otherwise. 
It’s certainly warming up out there!

Great to see so many new faces too!

See you all again soon 🦖 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Gaurav, hi all, 

thank you so much for leading us. It was my first trip with my new transmission after an 8-week break and I felt during the drive how badly I missed it! The adrenaline is back and it is so relaxing to enjoy the sunrise during deflating. We had a very smooth start with some technical areas which everybody managed amazingly well (kudos to the first time fewbies). My personal highlight was the climb to the top of pink rock, I did this before on my third carnity ride and I was mentally struggling and loosing a lot of power during the climb. About 15 rides later I made it easily without any struggle and I still had a lot of power to spare, for me this was the evidence that we are learning so much about desert driving during all the rides. In the second part, the entire group felt a little bit tired and we the flow was interrupted by some stucks and recoveries. The third part was amazing, I really like when we stop for special trainings where we also have chances to drive obstacles twice and improve our skills. In my opinion this should be done more often especially from newbie to newbie plus drives. I took a lot out of the climbing sessions which were by the way "my first climbing for fun attempts" since my accident one year ago. I enjoyed them and also here I have to thank the entire carnity marshal community for all your patience and effort you are taking to make each member a better driver. In summary an awesome drive with a very strong finish. Special thanks to @Lawrence_Chehimi for your support and @Mark D for keeping the flock together. 

Thank you for an amazing Sunday morning, looking forward to next week!!!

IMG_5924.jpeg

13 hours ago, Mark D said:

Thanks @Gaurav @Felix Obst @Lawrence_Chehimi for a great drive out today.  Some nice tall dunes to conquer, and not too many issues otherwise. 
It’s certainly warming up out there!

Great to see so many new faces too!

See you all again soon 🦖 

Was a pleasure to drive with you!!!

Edited by Felix Obst
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Happy to see that you guys had a wonderful drive.. Really really missed to complete the drive :( will catch up next time 🙌 

Thanks @Gauravfor helping me exit in time.. It got  really messed up with many throw ups..🥴

Actually my daughter was the one who was looking forward for this drive with all excitement ..but it seems the early morning snack backfired..

@Abdul Basit Khannice to learn about your experience and understand the difference & professionalism carnity team offers..

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JERINE_B said:

Happy to see that you guys had a wonderful drive.. Really really missed to complete the drive :( will catch up next time 🙌 

Thanks @Gauravfor helping me exit in time.. It got  really messed up with many throw ups..🥴

Actually my daughter was the one who was looking forward for this drive with all excitement ..but it seems the early morning snack backfired..

@Abdul Basit Khannice to learn about your experience and understand the difference & professionalism carnity team offers..

@JERINE_B there is no doubt that Carnity is much more professional than any other groups. From Basic to the Expert. Each and every drive will give a new learning. I was really surprised when the other group's Marshal said that "give distance maximum 2 cars" 🤔😳 which is actually not possible in term of safety of your self and the car in front. Only because of Carnity experience I pull my self and others out of that situation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use