•  

Liwa Crossing - Drive Video

Ahmad Shaker

liwa.jpg.ce29e0140fb546126433033b57da4591.jpg

Hello Folks

As spring has come and winter is over.  We are working on a video documenting the best winter drives, and there is no better drive than Liwa crossing.  So we ask you if you have any videos that you recorded during this amazing trip please upload your videos Here so we can get all the videos in one place. please upload any kind of videos you have, crossing, jumps, splash, or even fails. please share it with us, so we can use it to make a great video that documents our unforgeable trip.

Uploading Formats*

Please upload high resolution files.

Vertical or horizontal are needed.

upload any format.

Fewbie Team,

@Frederic @Ahmad Shaker @Salim Akhtar@Simon Dawood @Trekado @AlexM@Karthik Raptor@salah2u@KKIRAN@Senthil Kumar@Richard Franks@JeromeFJ

Fewbie Plus Team,

@Gaurav @Alphin Aloor @munkybizness @Looper @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Waqas Parvez @Ashok chaturvedi @imranaasghar81 @Fabien Monleau @Hasan Wahlan

Intermediate Team,

@Srikumar@Mario Cornejo @Amir Amiri @Ranjan Das @Mus_hus78 @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Xavier Treasurer @varunmehndiratta @Ahab Shamaa

Waiting for your amazing videos Guys 🤩

Edited by Ahmad Shaker
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

That's a brilliant initiative @Ahmad Shaker and @Trekado for making one video with all different videos and viewpoints.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Ahmad Shaker said:

liwa.jpg.ce29e0140fb546126433033b57da4591.jpg

Hello Folks

As spring has come and winter is over.  We are working on a video documenting the best winter drives, and there is no better drive than Liwa crossing.  So we ask you if you have any videos that you recorded during this amazing trip please upload your videos Here so we can get all the videos in one place. please upload any kind of videos you have, crossing, jumps, splash, or even fails. please share it with us, so we can use it to make a great video that documents our unforgeable trip.

Uploading Formats*

Please upload high resolution files.

Vertical or horizontal are needed.

upload any format.

Fewbie Team,

@Frederic @Ahmad Shaker @Salim Akhtar@Simon Dawood @Trekado @AlexM@Karthik Raptor@salah2u@KKIRAN@Senthil Kumar@Richard Franks@JeromeFJ

Fewbie Plus Team,

@Gaurav @Alphin Aloor @munkybizness @Looper @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Waqas Parvez @Ashok chaturvedi @imranaasghar81 @Fabien Monleau @Hasan Wahlan

Intermediate Team,

@Srikumar@Mario Cornejo @Amir Amiri @Ranjan Das @Mus_hus78 @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Xavier Treasurer @varunmehndiratta @Ahab Shamaa

Waiting for your amazing videos Guys 🤩

Hi ahmad, thts great idea…hope to see final video very soon…is there size limit, as i am having go pro footage of 2 hrs?

Edited by KKIRAN
  • Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

@KKIRAN wow! 😮
I'm excited to see what you have man
please send all the footages, i think the folder capacity is 15 GB if your footages is more than 15GB just let me know so we can find another way to collect it from you

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

That's a brilliant initiative @Ahmad Shaker and @Trekado for making one video with all different videos and viewpoints.

Thanks @Gaurav i hope we can make a great video for this unforgettable trip 

@Trekado everybody is waiting for your video 😃

• Like (+1) 1

@Ahmad Shaker, this is an amazing initiative and one that’s going to give all the drivers such fond memories to look back on. Great job, and thank you  🙏🏽 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, munkybizness said:

@Ahmad Shaker, this is an amazing initiative and one that’s going to give all the drivers such fond memories to look back on. Great job, and thank you  🙏🏽 

Thanks man ☺️☺️

If you have any videos please upload them  Here 🙏🙏

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/24/2022 at 12:57 PM, Ahmad Shaker said:

@KKIRAN wow! 😮
I'm excited to see what you have man
please send all the footages, i think the folder capacity is 15 GB if your footages is more than 15GB just let me know so we can find another way to collect it from you

Hi ahmad, not able to upload. There is no option of Upload. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Ahmad Shaker I have all most all of 19th and few min of 20th Dash-cam footage. It will be 62.79 GB on disk for 541 items. How do you want me share it to you - I can put it on a One Drive and share the link if it is okay ?

• WOW (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

6 hours ago, Looper said:

@Ahmad Shaker I can put it on a One Drive and share the link if it is okay ?

Yes please 

That would be great 👍👍

15 hours ago, KKIRAN said:

Hi ahmad, not able to upload. There is no option of Upload. 

Please contact me on my whatsapp number  0545335518 

So we can find out how i can get this 

Important Information

Terms of use