•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Lisaili - 3 April 2022

Islam Soliman

Thank you, @Islam Soliman for the significant lead, drive and knowledge given us, @imranaasghar81 for the great sweep and @Rob S for the amazing support (i see you everywhere i look when there is a stuck or refusal 😃) ; you guys have done a great job with keeping us all together.

Thank you for all the team for all the effort and the great company.

See you all next time.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Always good to spend time in the desert and enjoy the good company and Carnity spirit. Had a great time this morning, although for a moment was wondering if I was in a Carnity Convoy or a Jeeprs one! Thanks @Islam Soliman for fantastic drive as always, regardless of the level! Well done to @Amr Aydin in second lead and @imranaasghar81 sweeping the convoy! 

We had some great learnings at the beginning how important tyre pressures are, and it isn’t a “one pressure” for all tyres and vehicles. You will learn over time what is right for your car.

Good mix of technical and open dunes to continue practicing our skills. Well done to the guys at the front who were on their first or second drive. As Islam explained, over time you will get to know your cars and the balance between steering, gas and momentum. 

As always, few pictures of the “Majestic jeeps” in the gallery and below a link to article on Compressors for @shailendra singh vilkhu  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 7

1 hour ago, Rob S said:

Always good to spend time in the desert and enjoy the good company and Carnity spirit. Had a great time this morning, although for a moment was wondering if I was in a Carnity Convoy or a Jeeprs one! Thanks @Islam Soliman for fantastic drive as always, regardless of the level! Well done to @Amr Aydin in second lead and @imranaasghar81 sweeping the convoy! 

We had some great learnings at the beginning how important tyre pressures are, and it isn’t a “one pressure” for all tyres and vehicles. You will learn over time what is right for your car.

Good mix of technical and open dunes to continue practicing our skills. Well done to the guys at the front who were on their first or second drive. As Islam explained, over time you will get to know your cars and the balance between steering, gas and momentum. 

As always, few pictures of the “Majestic jeeps” in the gallery and below a link to article on Compressors for @shailendra singh vilkhu  

Well done @Rob S, I had couple of drives with you and admire your attitude to help everyone and how you jump out of the car, run to a better spot to have  a good view to direct a refusal or help with a stuck.

Love the team spirit in Carnity, hats off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 4/3/2022 at 7:30 PM, Rob S said:

Got a golden camel compressor yesterday thanks Rob for sharing this .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• Islam Soliman changed the title to Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Lisaili - 3 April 2022

Important Information

Terms of use