•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 01 Apr 2022

Hisham Masaad

Hi @Hisham Masaad, added myself back to the waitlist as the system removed me. (The removal happened due to waitlist confirmation on a weekend drive). If there is a chance to drive in the morning it will be great. If not, enjoy the trip! 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Mahmoud Tahaand @Daniel Rodas please confirm availability to add you to the drive. Others on WL, apologies for not being able to add you to the drive. Wish can accommodate all of you, but at the end safety first. Look forward to see you soon on another drive

• Like (+1) 1

Dear friends,

Get ready to have hopefully good time in the desert tomorrow. We will be meeting at 6:00 am, preparing to start our adventure in sha Allah. Radio channel will be 1 (445006). For any emergency you can reach me in 0506318834. @Mohamad Anwer @DP1011 @Haitham Khattab @Mahmoud Taha @Muhammad Qasim @FARAZ MOHAMMED @Richard Franks @Manoj Soman @Naim Aoun @Beide Worku @Mark D @Daniel Rodas below is the convoy order.

Look forward to see you tomorrow. 

Take care

Hisham

DBF1102D-827B-4404-951A-591BD8A98AD7.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you so much @Hisham Masaad for the amazing Drive today. Challenging drive with soft sand, yet lots of learning on self recovery from refusals. You showed patience and care for the whole convoy.

Thanks @Gaurav Soni for the continued support and advices on refusals and taking the lead during the drive.

Special Thanks to @Daniel Rodas, @Richard Franks for your support.

Looking forward to another drive with all of you again. 

some pictures in the gallery. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use