•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 31 Mar 2022

M.Seidam

Information

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie plus and above

When:  Thursday 31 march 2022

Meeting time: 17:30 (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/mrRgs8TeNxT3LKba7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 20:30

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbies plus and above drivers. RSVP will close on Thursday -  10:00 am
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on Below Calendar: 

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 31 Mar 2022

Dear Friends 

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie 

@Alexanderrr

@ASAD.

@Morshedi

@Ahmad Shaker

@topgear

@Prakash Anoop

@Looper

@Russ

Thank you all for joining the drive . I personally like these kind of drives at the twilight zone 😁 I believe every one has driven before in the night . Nevertheless we will remind ourselves and for any thing related to the night drive upon the briefing on spot.  

it’s with immense pleasure to have @Russit has been for a while buddy , as well as @Looper both supporting this drive . Please don’t hesitate to approach them or me at anytime we are all here for each other to blast it safely 😉

I have updated the meeting point in the post above. 

we will be communicating on radio channel 1 

for any emergency you can reach me here or on 0554045278

below is the convoy order 

image.jpeg.8a0dc139f0b484163b882da404a1f641.jpeg

See you all at 17:30 sharp please today 

cheers 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Friends

It was a fantastic drive today and i much like this part of the day just the hour before the sunset . Thanks for sharing the great moments together. after the brief we had to make some re arrangement to the convoy due to two drop out from @Zixuan Huang - Charlie who apologized and @ASAD. i hope that all is good as we didn't hear from you bro. in the second lead was @Morshedi and  you did more than great brother. in the third place came @Alexanderrrsecond time we drive together after "yalla push " i love your enthusiasm. @Prakash Anoop it felt like your 10th Fb+ almost for me ,however the 4th position in the convoy eased the stress if any on you 😉you did super as first Fb+ and night drive together. FJC owners : @Ahmad Shaker first time we drive together and was a pleasure. @topgearalways pleasure driving with you .Hello from my Abdallah to your son. 

Special thanks to @Looperin the center and @Russ in the sweep . your amazing support put me at ease to see forward especially in the night part of the drive.

till we meet next tome take care and wish you joyful week ahead

Cheers 

Seidam

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3

It was indeed a great drive, relaxing at times and intense at others. Thanks to @M.Seidam for organizing a wonderful drive on the last day of the month. Definitely was a cheaper driving experience.  

@Russ good to see you after many days. Last when we met, you were supporting a drive my wife was driving.

@Morshedi you were excellent as 2nd lead always vigilant and keeping safe distance. Also, nice flag you had - where did you get it?

@Alexanderrr thanks for finding those souvenirs, frankly it is the first time in my life ever I held one of them and was surprised by the weight. 

@Prakash Anoop & @Ahmad Shaker it was first time driving with both of you, and you guys were excellent on the drive.

@topgear it is good to see you and Jr TopGear once again. Jr has more knowledge about the club than many others - smart kid. Always a pleasure driving with you. 

Gaia Link

Capture.JPG.d82015d2fa680ef3ae0fb8af2e62fdf0.JPG

• Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

@M.Seidam thank you for the drive, I enjoy it a lot, it’s always a pleasure to be your second lead,
@Looper thank you for supporting this drive, good to see you,

for the Flag, it was a gift from my friends, they are all artists, so they design it and print it, @Ahmad Shaker is one of them he can advise about it,
@Russ thank you and nice to see you for the first time,

Everyone did well and made it so easy, thank you All :)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dr @M.Seidam Many thanks for putting this together. It is a very welcomed break running up to the weekend and the timing is very suitable for those working regular hours. The drive, start with light and witness the transition into the night in the desert was very nice. Weather was perfect too. Enjoyed it immensely, as always.

@Looper Great to see you again! An honor to share a drive with you be part of your data bank for the 102-150th drive segment

@Russ Nice ride and great chat about lights and wheels. My privilege to drive in front of you. Your lights lit up all the essential areas of the desert for me. 

@Alexanderrr Great driving with you again! 

@Morshedi @Prakash Anoop @Ahmad Shaker  Nice meeting you all. I hope you guys had fun too.

I have shared some photos in the gallery. 

Hope to see everyone soon!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use