•  
Advertise here

Recommendations for a decent car wash in Jebel Ali area

Mark D

I wash the body of my car weekly, and this gives me time to check fluids, as well as polish out any small scratches etc

However once a month I also like to have the underneath washed to get all the sand out.

Any good recommendations for a decent car wash in Jebel Ali area or even Al Quoz?

The auto pro here at discovery isn’t great and I’ve been a couple of times to the Good Steam next to Icon but they do a rubbish job inside and leave streaky glass.

Where do you Dubai guys get your vehicles done?

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 1

Have u searched and tried Grand Service Center around you. I use them in Warqa and they are very thorough. I believe they have few branches around too, rem seeing one in ghusais side.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I usually go after every drive to the Emarat station just after JA salik gate.

I ask them for a full steam wash, i use etisalat smiles application and i get 35% discount.

I tip the guy washing the car 20aed and another 30 for the guys drying and vacuuming. Believe me the car returns back as if coming out from the showroom. I usually prefer to clean the airfilter myself after every drive as well once I reach there.

With a gd tip they will spend 90 to 120min on your car.

Last week, they had a new crew on the day shift, I had to stay next to them and tell them what to do.

Edited by Lawrence_Chehimi
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

I ask them for a full steam wash, i use etisalat smiles application and i get 35% discount.

I tip the guy washing the car 20aed and another 30 for the guys drying and vacuuming. Believe me the car returns back as if coming out from the showroom. I usually prefer to clean the airfilter myself after every drive as well once I reach there.

Last week, they had a new crew on the day shift, I had to stay next to them and tell them what to do.

Same here I use Autopro in Motor city and tip the guy who does the washing 20 AEd and 30 for the guy who does the vaccum. the car come out spotless and by now they all know me and cleans it to my liking.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Have u searched and tried Grand Service Center around you. I use them in Warqa and they are very thorough. I believe they have few branches around too, rem seeing one in ghusais side.

One is at Umm Sequim street just behind the gas station when u exit from Jebel Ali towards Arabian ranches/Motor city. (U can see Lulu Hypermarket behind)

It is by far the best compared to any AutoPro station on gas stations. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 4/2/2022 at 1:44 PM, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

Thanks mate. That’s on the way home from JAFZA so will give them a try. 😎

I go to a place in Al Quoz where they do the wash and cleaning for AED 45 (including under body and under bonnet) and quite a thorough interior cleaning and feel they are better. every 3-4 months I get a deep interior cleaning for AED 400. 

At auto pro they charge 55 for full body wash, and if you ask them to lift the car and wash underbody they straight up charge 105 for extreme wash. And the interior cleaning guys indicate it is done expecting tips which I don’t like.

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.