•  
Advertise here

Recommendations for a decent car wash in Jebel Ali area

Mark D

1 hour ago, Looper said:

I go to a place in Al Quoz where they do the wash and cleaning for AED 45 (including under body and under bonnet) and quite a thorough interior cleaning and feel they are better. every 3-4 months I get a deep interior cleaning for AED 400. 

At auto pro they charge 55 for full body wash, and if you ask them to lift the car and wash underbody they straight up charge 105 for extreme wash. And the interior cleaning guys indicate it is done expecting tips which I don’t like.

would you share the location  ?

25 minutes ago, Mahmoud Taha said:

would you share the location  ?

The name is clickable link to Google search and you will find the directions from there. 

Edited by Looper

don't drive like its your last one.

For the regular body wash we go to the ADNOC station nearby Remraam. Its a new station so not too very busy. 45Dhs and the guys do a good job.

For the underbody stuff i head to Umm Suquim Grand Service Center, which is more expensive, but these guys do an immaculate job. I usually slip them a tip if they did a good job (which is usually the case).

And quite often i wash my cars in my own drive-way with the hose. I find it relaxing and i do my fluid checkups at the same time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Mark D

I have been going to hi way auto wash in Jebel Ali for the last couple of years.

52 aed for full body wash ( lifting the car and underneath as well)

I tip the washing guy 10 aed and he cleans the engine bay with some chemical. Makes it look brand new.

I am a regular client so after my desert drive, I first go to the detailing station, open the hood and get it blown by compressed air, nooks and corners in the engine bay, clean the air filter with compressed air and then to the washing station. Not crowded. 30 mins in and out. Really good for 50 bucks.

I also make sure they remove all my off roading equipment, clean the interior thoroughly and keep everything back.

The quality of the wash is much better than the wash in the fuel station.

Hi Way Auto Service
https://maps.app.goo.gl/VoD2bZGuvCz2US5y8

The Google pin is correct but the directions is wrong. You need to take the exit from szr not from discovery gardens/furjan.

Call them for directions

• Like (+1) 3