•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 9 Apr 2022

Hisham Masaad

Just now, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Daniel Rodas and @Michel Van Woudenberg please confirm availability to add you to the drive

Hi Hisham, im available !

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Lovers of driving in the desert, good evening. happy to accommodate all applicants to tomorrows adventure. Below is the list of names, hoping all will like his position. We will be meeting at 6:00 am, hoping all will be ready in a short time, to start moving. Radio channel will be 2(446031), my mobile is 050 631 8834. Please note at the same point another convoy is meeting, which is good to say good morning, but please try to check the cars and gather on the lift side of the track.

@Simon Dawood @Joseph Raju @Warren Flay @Mohamad Anwer @Daniel Rodas @Karthik Raptor @Michel Van Woudenberg @Rob S @Gilbert Khalil  @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @H3 Joe @Zixuan Huang - Charlie

Look forward to see you morning,

Hisham

3123668B-D625-4A74-B1FE-4E9E95312B22.jpeg

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Great drive today @Hisham Masaad thanks a lot!!

Full of new faces for me today so a great experience for me. Everyone drove really well. Thanks to everyone who participated, @Zixuan Huang - Charlieand @Rob Sfor sweep and CF.

Have a great weekend guys, cheers!

• Like (+1) 7

Thank you @Hisham Masaadand @Gauravfor going the extra mile to make sure we poor folk had a drive to attend this week. Fewbie Plus drives are hard to get on these days and this week was probably the hardest so I am grateful that you worked the system on our behalf.

Thanks to all who attended and made it a fun, fast day with lots of *fun political discussion and misunderstandings.

The drive included some lovely fast, flowing, fairly high speed stretches contrasted with some long waits for technical failures and a fair old helping of stucks, refusals and a very unlucky flat tyre.

All in all, lovely to be back in the F+ saddle and looking forward to more.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 2.56.54 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank You @Hisham Masaadfor the wonderful drive. @Zixuan Huang - Charlieand @Rob Sthank you for the support. Everyone drove well. @Daniel RodasHope the the issue gets sorted out. @H3 JoeIt was nice meeting and good to see the H3 in the rear view mirror. 

Some action pics to be posted soon in the gallery.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

It's an eventful drive yet we all made to the end.

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the drive, and accommodating all of us, @Rob S for CF and Sweep after my rear bumper damage.

Everybody did pretty well, some refusals/stucks as expected, but at the end they are all learnings.

@H3 Joe it was a pleasure driving behind you, the lines and approaches you took were really pleasure to eyes. I used to think H3 is a heavy American tank, untill today that you have shown to me the swiftness of H3, and now I found out that I5 H3 can be slightly ligther than my Pathfinder 🤣.

BTW I suppose yours is the v8 5.3? 

Edited by Zixuan Huang - Charlie
  • Like (+1) 5

10 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

It's an eventful drive yet we all made to the end.

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the drive, and accommodating all of us, @Rob S for CF and Sweep after my rear bumper damage.

Everybody did pretty well, some refusals/stucks as expected, but at the end they are all learnings.

@H3 Joe it was a pleasure driving behind you, the lines and approaches you took were really pleasure to eyes. I used to think H3 is a heavy American tank, untill today that you have shown to me the swiftness of H3, and now I found out that I5 H3 can be slightly ligther than my Pathfinder 🤣.

BTW I suppose yours is the v8 5.3? 

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie mate, no I have the I5 3.7. Alpha model 5.3 weren't available in the UAE other than import. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

Amazing drive. Despite having a long convoy (added everyone assuming will have few no show, but all was already there 😁) we have made it through with minor issues, which expected. @Simon Dawood as usual great SL. @Joseph Raju Good to see again, and hope issues will be fixed soon, to continue your adventures. @Warren Flay @Mohamad Anwer @Karthik Raptor @Michel Van Woudenberg @Daniel Rodas @Gilbert Khalil @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @H3 Joe pleasure meeting you again, and very nice to see all driving very well. @Rob S @Zixuan Huang - Charlie thank you very much for supporting us today, your input was always helpful and required.

Look forward again for more drives soon

Take care 

Hisham

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use