•  

Grand Iftar Drive - Iftar Bowl - Sharjah - 16 Apr 2022

Gaurav

Welcome to Grand Iftar Drive - It's once in a year opportunity for all off-roaders in UAE to meet and sit in one place to enjoy Grand Iftar together.

It's being held in coordination with most off-road clubs and approx. 400-500 off-road cars show up every year at Iftar bowl near Tawi Rifadah in the Bidayar area.

Iftar bowl, got its name because long ago (till 2008) all off-roaders use to park inside the iftar bowl and break their fast, but with today's growing numbers everyone parks outside the bowl, but in a closer vicinity.

Whether you are fasting or not, it's a must-drive to attend to watch the union of off-roaders and witness the love and respect that everyone shares in this small world of off-roading in UAE. Please feel free to join us with your friends and family with your Iftari & a little extra to share with others.

Please do not litter as kills beautiful wildlife, so please carry enough garbage liners to pack the trash.

Grand Iftar_sm.jpg

Drive Details

Level:  ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME

When:  16 April 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 4:30 PM  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/oKKoJgPeaPdQVJsD7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Iftar food and drinks for yourself and a little extra to share, camping chairs, mat, etc.

Approximate finish time: 9:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

UNLIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

this is the most awaited drive i’m looking for to take my family. 

Will join for sure Inshaallah 

Edited by Abdul Basit Khan
  • Like (+1) 8

• Gaurav changed the title to Grand Iftar Drive - Iftar Bowl - Sharjah - 16 Apr 2022

@fayez @Ajay Kakkar and @Amit Mathu welcome to carnity, being a first time with carnity, please remember to carry your own deflator, tire pressure gauge, and compressor to inflate after the drive, which is a must for everyone.

Please share your off-road driving experience if you have so that I can plan your convoy position accordingly.

Also note, that this Grand Iftar Drive is an exceptional drive (more of a get-together) which means you still need to join next week's Absolute Newbie drive to get the full orientation for off-roading and driving in the sand. After completing the absolute newbie drive you can join any newbie drive thereafter.

• Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

@Gaurav would it be possible to take an early exit directly after iftar? think i should be able to navigate my way back. i see that the planned exit is at about 9? 

Yes absolutely, @M.Seidam will be leaving early after Iftar, so the first batch of cars can follow him to the tarmac.

I wouldn't recommend anyone leaving by themselves at night. We will plan several exit options at different timing and assign the radio channel so that everyone can coordinate whenever they wish to leave.

• Like (+1) 6
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

33 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Yes absolutely, @M.Seidam will be leaving early after Iftar, so the first batch of cars can follow him to the tarmac.

Wow 😮
Now I'm thinking about joining this iftar
Since I didn't join because I've drive with @M.Seidam on the same day 😃

• Like (+1) 6

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

@fayez @Ajay Kakkar and @Amit Mathu welcome to carnity, being a first time with carnity, please remember to carry your own deflator, tire pressure gauge, and compressor to inflate after the drive, which is a must for everyone.

Please share your off-road driving experience if you have so that I can plan your convoy position accordingly.

Also note, that this Grand Iftar Drive is an exceptional drive (more of a get-together) which means you still need to join next week's Absolute Newbie drive to get the full orientation for off-roading and driving in the sand. After completing the absolute newbie drive you can join any newbie drive thereafter.

Welcome guys. Its fun

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use