•  

Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 23 April 2022

Srikumar

Wanted to join as my tomorrow morning drive with @Shaaz Sha seems somewhere near this area. But as nobody is attending calls I don't know if I start from Ajman now. 

• Like (+1) 3

Sri’s drives never disappoint and its another amazing drive, one of my best carnity drives, after the Liwa ones. His pre-drive briefing, (stories about Mustafa and his own “night blindness”😅) set the tone and what to expect from the fast paced rollercoaster adventure.

Thanks @Srikumar@M.Seidam and all the convoy members for yet another memorable drive. Look forward to returning to Sweihan sometime very soon! 

Edited by Karthik Raptor
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Big thanks to @Srikumar and @M.Seidam for the perfectly executed drive! Pushed myself close to the limits several times for sure, what a thrilling night adventure! Hope everyone recovers well, looking forward for the next time!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

After you all accompanied me to the exit point and leaving @Mus_hus78 to take care of me, we both inflated our tires, took down the flags and continued on our way back home. @Mus_hus78 accompanied me for sometime until we reached the exit for him to head to Al Ain.

5 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

I sincerely thank the marshal @Srikumar, the good doctor @M.Seidam and the rest of the convoy for taking good care of me in my times of duress

Thank you @Mus_hus78 @M.Seidam @Srikumar and everyone else to attend to such a medical emergency during the drive.

7 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Once I reached Al Faqaa petrol station I decided to park the car there and spend the night in the petrol station until I felt perfectly ok for me to head home. 3 hours later I woke up feeling better and had a big pomegranate juice and some samosas which gave a sudden energy boost and continued back home in a very controlled drive and parked my car

Very glad to hear that you pulled over to sleep in the car until you felt fully recovered. 👏

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Dear @Gaurav, Forgot to thank you for organizing such a wonderful off road club which has so much camaraderie between the drivers engaged in such extreme sports. For sure the insistence of joining the Absolute newbie drive before commencing all other drives plays a big part in such close friendship. I don't trust any other club like I trust @Carnity and that is the reason I have remained in the club even though being paid. Of course premium services comes at a cost. 

Thank you club @Carnity and all the founding members and the marshals keeping up the basic human values in such a value diminishing world.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thank you @Mus_hus78 @ShereenMK @AlexM @KAMALIO @Prakash Anoop @Karthik Raptor @Thomas Varghese and our dear resident doctor @M.Seidamfor joining yesterday's Sweihan Night Adventures.

It was an action packed drive that was perfectly executed by the entire team. It was very unfortunate that @ShereenMK had to exit out as soon as we entered with the side airbags getting deployed causing no tension on the seat belts. Look on the bright side, you don't have to worry about side airbag deployment in the future (that's is ofcourse if you don't get it replaced) 😂

With some amazing drivers in the convoy, it let me be a bit adventurous at some places, but every time I looked back the entire convoy was still following. Well done guys, you certainly are rockstars.

There quarters into the drive, Thomas informed that he was not feeling well. With a doctor being in the convoy @M.Seidam took fantastic care to make Thomas feel better. However, as it was not advisable for Thomas to drive out in the dark, Seidam drive Thomas's car out. Once we reached the tarmac we bid farewell to  @Mus_hus78 and Thomas who departed, while the rest of us went back in for a quick spin to get Seidam's car.

@Thomas it was a wise move to take a nap and drive back home fresh. Glad that you made it home safely.

@M.Seidam thank you for the fantastic support at the back end of the convoy as well as in taking excellent care of Thomas when he needed it. Always a pleasure driving with you.

Thank you once again to all the drivers and I hope the Sweihan Night Adventures was worth the drive from Dubai.

Till we meet again, take care.

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

2 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@M.Seidam it was 1st time happening like this while I drive. Sorry for keeping you all waiting. Thanks to @Carnity members  for taking good care of me.  Really appreciate the dates and the juices you gave me. Even though I was planning to quit the club after this week as subscription discounts were taken off I won't mind paying a little extra and continuing in the club after yesterday's unfortunate incident and the care given to me by all the co drivers. I started to feel dizzy and disoriented after the refusal I had yesterday. Was sweating profusely from that time and I was thinking why even though the AC was working fully I was feeling like I was taking a sauna bath. The advices Dr  gave me more insights into the very recently diagnosed diabetic condition of mine. I was thinking diabetics is a condition which could be treated by just popping in the medicines. 

After you all accompanied me to the exit point and leaving @Mus_hus78 to take care of me, we both inflated our tires, took down the flags and continued on our way back home. @Mus_hus78 accompanied me for sometime until we reached the exit for him to head to Al Ain. He checked on my health condition and only left me after being convinced I could manage on my own. Once I reached Al Faqaa petrol station I decided to park the car there and spend the night in the petrol station until I felt perfectly ok for me to head home. 3 hours later I woke up feeling better and had a big pomegranate juice and some samosas which gave a sudden energy boost and continued back home in a very controlled drive and parked my car around 5.30 am in my apartment parking.  

Regarding the incident with @ShereenMK it was most unfortunate that the air bags popped out. Hope he can resolve the issue and get the air bags refixed with minimal expenses. 

I sincerely thank the marshal @Srikumar, the good doctor @M.Seidam and the rest of the convoy for taking good care of me in my times of duress and wish to drive with them in the future after coping and solving this insulin resistance syndrome or diabetics which I will diagnose by consulting a good doctor for the same. The good doctor can suggest or recommend a good physician who can really help me. 

Once again a big shout out to team @Carnity.  

Dear @Thomas Varghese 

first of all no need apologize for keeping us all because it’s our job to do . one for all and all for one .

second I am really happy to hear that you are better and please don’t hesitate to PM me for any help that I can do for the future .

third and realy sincerely I thank Mustafa @Mus_hus78 for staying with you till the last moment . 

Last but not least thanks to @Srikumar our leader for finding the shortest quickest rout out and all the members who were attending with vigilance all through 🙏

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use