•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweidan to Faya - Sharjah - 23 Apr 2022

Hisham Masaad

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above (All Level)

When:  23 April 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 5:45 PM  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: -  https://goo.gl/maps/wWHj96uFKuboYChM7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:45 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 1 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Hisham Masaad , I just got confirmed for a NB drive for Satday, however, if a slot available would love to do this FB drive, so can you please let me know if and when you could confirm me ( I cannot add a waiting list as I am on a confirmed drive same time :) ) Thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear off-roaders, week is getting over, and all are looking to hit sand again, releifing accumulated tension and pressure of work. Tomorrow is Friday and will be working on the final convoy order, hoping all to reconsider final decision of joining or not. So far the situation is as follow:

Attendees

Manage

Waitlisted Attendees

Regards,

Hisham

• Like (+1) 7

3 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad , I just got confirmed for a NB drive for Satday, however, if a slot available would love to do this FB drive, so can you please let me know if and when you could confirm me ( I cannot add a waiting list as I am on a confirmed drive same time :) ) Thanks 

We still have about 24 hours @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler enough to have many changes if joiners plans change. Will keep watching and will confirm. 

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad, i too had to remove my rsvp from the wl - nasty ultimatum from the bitter half to stick to one drive.

Hope to catch up with you and the other riders soon. Happy Friday!

I will consider it typing error @Ranjan Das, hope your wife has no access to the forum 

Just now, Hisham Masaad said:

I will consider it typing error @Ranjan Das, hope your wife has no access to the forum 

by the way, very valid excuse.... no issues my friend

Dear @Sudhanva Sonawane you are the only one in the WL. Please confirm joining to add you to the drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use