•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 1 May 2022

Islam Soliman

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When:  1 May 2022, Sunday

Meeting time: 5:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/6p8VvbGjF1XVquyz7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday 2 pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their accountsuspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 1 May 2022

Dear @Ahmed_Elmahdy.. thanks for your interest in joining this drive. However unfortunately the records show you have not completed an Absolute Newbie drive or a Master Class yet which is mandatory prior to joining Newbie drives. Accordingly I have to remove your RSVP from this one until you complete an AN or MC.

Usually we have an AN drive posted every other week. Looking forward for driving with you soon 

@Islam Soliman  thank you for the slot to join the drive, the car I will take is Y61 LWB, for which I confirm it meets all requirements of front and back tow hooks, and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Mario Cornejo said:

@Islam Soliman  thank you for the slot to join the drive, the car I will take is Y61 LWB, for which I confirm it meets all requirements of front and back tow hooks, and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

LWB? Did I read that right?!

Also, thank you for accepting my waitlist @Islam Soliman :) 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Dear @Ahmed_Elmahdy.. thanks for your interest in joining this drive. However unfortunately the records show you have not completed an Absolute Newbie drive or a Master Class yet which is mandatory prior to joining Newbie drives. Accordingly I have to remove your RSVP from this one until you complete an AN or MC.

Usually we have an AN drive posted every other week. Looking forward for driving with you soon 

Dear @Islam Soliman, how Can I transfer the previous experience ?

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Ahmed_Elmahdy said:

Dear @Islam Soliman, how Can I transfer the previous experience ?

Hi @Ahmed_Elmahdy you can do so through self declaration on @Carnity where it will be validated and approved accordingly. However the requirement for the one AN is still mandatory 

1 hour ago, Mario Cornejo said:

u can bring the SWB too along and I will play with it 😂😂

1 hour ago, munkybizness said:

LWB? Did I read that right?!

Also, thank you for accepting my waitlist @Islam Soliman :) 

u can bring the SWB too along and I will play with it 😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use