•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 30 Apr 2022

Hisham Masaad

2 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Ashok chaturvedi I can see you are on wailist on other drive, but having very good chance to be on the drive. Are you still interested to join this drive?

Yes I would and exit on the other drive

2 minutes ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

Yes I would and exit on the other drive

please confirm then I will immediately exit.. appreciate very much

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear desert wonderers, finally stress is over. The best is to abide by and stick to the standard practice, rules and regulations, which I am sure all will be happy to. As FB+ convoy, considering safety factor (most important), and trying to make sure we will have fun in Sha Allah, will keep the convoy to the max 13 cars. Below is our order for tomorrow drive. Radio channel will be 2, and my mobile is 0506318834. Please sleep well tonight, come fully relaxed, ready for the adventure, and a lot yalla push.@Marwan Haddad @Joseph Raju @Simon Dawood @Shaker @ASAD. @Rob S @Joji varghese @Warren Flay @Mohamad Anwer @Mark D @Tom B @Pacific

FB+ Badayer.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear desert wonderers, finally stress is over. The best is to abide by and stick to the standard practice, rules and regulations, which I am sure all will be happy to. As FB+ convoy, considering safety factor (most important), and trying to make sure we will have fun in Sha Allah, will keep the convoy to the max 13 cars. Below is our order for tomorrow drive. Radio channel will be 2, and my mobile is 0506318834. Please sleep well tonight, come fully relaxed, ready for the adventure, and a lot yalla push.@Marwan Haddad @Joseph Raju @Simon Dawood @Shaker @ASAD. @Rob S @Joji varghese @Warren Flay @Mohamad Anwer @Mark D @Tom B @Pacific

FB+ Badayer.jpg

@Mohamad Anwersoon I will fit towbar with LC70 adaptor so often are you behind me😂

• Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use