•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 30 Apr 2022

Hisham Masaad

I'm sorry I have to remove my self from this drive because of family situation 

• Sad (0) 2

@Hisham Masaad, what a drive! Brilliant fun with a superb crew.  The best drive I have had in Badayer so far. How these cars hold up with the endless climbing I will never know. 

Everyone drove superbly and the few stucks we did have were all self recovered which meant we were able to cover almost 60 km this morning! 

@Rob S, as always, great job as CF. And @Pacific as sweep.

@Warren Flay and @Mohamad Anwer you guys drove flawlessly today and thoroughly deserve promotion to IM level. 

Enjoy the Eid break and see you all soon. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Truly amazing drive @Hisham Masaad   fully charged before long holiday.. fabulous support team by @Rob S@Pacific and a most challenging SL by@Alexanderrr  thank you all for your guidance and support..

advance Eid mubarak to all..

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Amazing drive, great crew,lots of challenges and massive learning.Thank you @Hisham Masaad for this drive, giving us chance to try harder and improve, for taking me today for this drive. Thank you @Rob S for helping through the radio and shovelling along with others.

@Hisham Masaad's checklist before drive;

1.Make everyone enjoyable drive         2.Find place for 2nd lead to get stuck and exhaust him completely 🤣 (Just kidding) Happy Eid 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use