•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Solar to Lisaili - Dubai - 4 May 2022

M.Seidam

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  4 May 2022 morning , Wednesday

Meeting time: 05:3 (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:https://goo.gl/maps/UM9fhbijRyF5jwYMA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:30 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbie Plus and above drivers. RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on Below Calendar:

• Like (+1) 3

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Solar to Lisaili - Dubai - 4 May 2022
5 hours ago, Rajiv Sam said:

@M.Seidam, it takes me directly to Waiting List, why this is happening. 

Were you on any drive today or this passed weekend ? If yes then that’s why as the Eid holidays are considered under one drive restriction . 
Please remove your wait list and re RSVP and should be good . 

sorry for late response as it was a long day today day one Eid 😄

• Like (+1) 3

Dear Friends

Thank you for RSVPing the drive and i look forward to see tomorrow at meeting point which i have updated it in the drive topic above as well as in the calendar .

please be on time 05:30 am  or little earlier 

we will communicate via radio channel 2  ( 446018 )

my cell in case of emergency is 0554045278

the convoy list as below :

image.jpeg.37f74d523b632f0229a826c0a41cc769.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear Friends 

Thank you so much for being ahead of time and I apologise for the little delay of mine . After the quick briefing we started moving north and east toward the rising sun which surprisingly still cool at this time of the year. Warming up forth and back before we join the Baja for a short segment to enter after it to practice some technicality where every one did great . Taking our first coffee break on the large sabkha 

image.jpeg.398465ba7ba073aea40e2dcbdb5b9a15.jpeg

moving on toward the long range dunes of murqab sloping , crossing , bowling till we got a pop out of our sweep which was fixed on no time by the collective effort of the team . Driving and driving toward Lisaili as planned and started to feel my steering heavy to realize a leak hope it’s from the cap only . Topped it up and moved again however and before reaching half way as Murqab was still in my rare view I decided to end the drive in Murqab instead of lisaili as every one never disagreed with me . Looping with convoy crossing over and over from hard to slip direction . Just before the last dune to the track i got bogged in a sideway slip side which was managed by a gentle tug . 

image.jpeg.b9738f93b7032fd30cf3664728834cb3.jpeg

@ASAD. You were the perfect second lead so vigilant and anticipating the next move even before announcing it on radio . Pleasure driving with you bro 

@Gertjan nice to see you after a while and didn’t feel like you were doing your first Fb+ to me . Well done . The new FJC suites your style 

@Felix Obst pleasure driving with you after quite a while , flawless 👍

@Simon Dawood it seems the best day and example of harmony between you and your Pajero no issue at all . Pleasure 

@Joseph Raju, @Karthikeyan Govindarajanand @Joji varghese first time we meet what a pleasure . Guys you rocked in the back

@Rajiv Sam thanks for watching our back as usual you are always ahead of your official level . Well done 

last but not least I would like to thank @Lawrence_Chehimi for being there when ever needed . Thank you for the tug😉

I will take my X for check up this afternoon hope nothing is serious . 

till we meet take care and drive safe 

cheers

Seidam 

https://youtu.be/XLja-T6z354

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

On 5/4/2022 at 12:56 PM, M.Seidam said:

Dear Friends 

Thank you so much for being ahead of time and I apologise for the little delay of mine . After the quick briefing we started moving north and east toward the rising sun which surprisingly still cool at this time of the year. Warming up forth and back before we join the Baja for a short segment to enter after it to practice some technicality where every one did great . Taking our first coffee break on the large sabkha 

image.jpeg.398465ba7ba073aea40e2dcbdb5b9a15.jpeg

moving on toward the long range dunes of murqab sloping , crossing , bowling till we got a pop out of our sweep which was fixed on no time by the collective effort of the team . Driving and driving toward Lisaili as planned and started to feel my steering heavy to realize a leak hope it’s from the cap only . Topped it up and moved again however and before reaching half way as Murqab was still in my rare view I decided to end the drive in Murqab instead of lisaili as every one never disagreed with me . Looping with convoy crossing over and over from hard to slip direction . Just before the last dune to the track i got bogged in a sideway slip side which was managed by a gentle tug . 

image.jpeg.b9738f93b7032fd30cf3664728834cb3.jpeg

@ASAD. You were the perfect second lead so vigilant and anticipating the next move even before announcing it on radio . Pleasure driving with you bro 

nice to see you after a while and didn’t feel like you were doing your first Fb+ to me . Well done . The new FJC suites your style 

@Felix Obst pleasure driving with you after quite a while , flawless 👍

@Simon Dawood it seems the best day and example of harmony between you and your Pajero no issue at all . Pleasure 

@Joseph Raju, @Karthikeyan Govindarajanand @Joji varghese first time we meet what a pleasure . Guys you rocked in the back

@Rajiv Sam thanks for watching our back as usual you are always ahead of your official level . Well done 

last but not least I would like to thank @Lawrence_Chehimi for being there when ever needed . Thank you for the tug😉

I will take my X for check up this afternoon hope nothing is serious . 

till we meet take care and drive safe 

cheers

Seidam 

https://youtu.be/XLja-T6z354

@M.Seidam thank you very much for the amazing drive , it is always a pleasure driving with you . every drive we learn new things constantly.

and thanks to the wonderful convoy members @ASAD.@Gertjan , @Felix Obst, @Joseph Raju, @Karthikeyan Govindarajan, @Joji varghese, @Rajiv Sam and @Lawrence_Chehimifor making it a pleasant drive .

i hope you managed to solve your Xterra steering fluid leaking issue :)

looking to see you all again soon  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

33 minutes ago, Simon Dawood said:

i hope you managed to solve your Xterra steering fluid leaking issue :)

Thanks @Simon Dawood for your feedback . Yes it was more than a cap leak realized by the time I reached home , pipe connections cracks . Steering rack good and well as the pump 🙏… it’s done by now . 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use