•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Ghostbusters II - Sharjah - 8 May 2022

Dear @Ranjan Das @munkybizness @JamesThorn @Waqas Parvez @Rajiv Sam @Ashok chaturvedi @Gilbert Khalil @Daniel Yang @Vaibhav @Matt.T @Mohamad Anwer

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.

2- Be at the meeting point by 5:30am (or before) and be ready to move max by 5:45am max (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 3 (446,056) 

4- Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- Please be prepared for a demanding drive which you will require your undivided attention. Bringing passengers is ok provided they will not be a cause for distraction and don't have known motion sickness or fear of heights.

6- Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and no moving objects 

7- Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.

8- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your safety flag and radio (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)

9- Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/cMqhdDHzH1xp78Hh9

10. Convoy Order:

image.png.1a7358ebb426af2822ab5bbcddcedf25.png

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Islam SolimanThank you for today's drive. We started the drive with waking up our mind and warming up with technical dunes. As time passed we went for for big, bigger and biggest dunes in Badayer with pace and control. You did an exceptional job with leading us specially with the wind and soft sand. Kudos to you. 

@munkybizness after @Islam Solimanyou were the most active on the Radio with giving instructions with obstacles which @Waqas Parvezfollowed exceptionally well. I am sure Islam, you and Waqas had a lot of challenges with the bumps and soft sand. 

The FJ Boys @Rajiv Sam@Gilbert Khalil @Ashok chaturvedidrove exceptionally well. 

@Mohamad AnwerFirst Intermediate drive of yours but we have driven previously in many drives before and your skills are really good. I love your car. Really a beauty to see it climb big dunes. 

@James Thorn following the beast is a challenge, good drive today mate.

@Matt.T Good to meet you and hope I did not leave the sand churned for you. 

@Ranjan Das As a sweep i know it gets lonely specially when the convoy drove exceptionally well and though there were refusals it was handled very well by each individual. 

3 Wranglers at the back had a big challenge specially with the churned sand But I am proud to say wranglers performed the way their built for.  

Looking forward to see everyone on the sand soon

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

2 hours ago, Vaibhav said:

@Islam SolimanThank you for today's drive. We started the drive with waking up our mind and warming up with technical dunes. As time passed we went for for big, bigger and biggest dunes in Badayer with pace and control. You did an exceptional job with leading us specially with the wind and soft sand. Kudos to you. 

@munkybizness after @Islam Solimanyou were the most active on the Radio with giving instructions with obstacles which @Waqas Parvezfollowed exceptionally well. I am sure Islam, you and Waqas had a lot of challenges with the bumps and soft sand. 

The FJ Boys @Rajiv Sam@Gilbert Khalil @Ashok chaturvedidrove exceptionally well. 

@Mohamad AnwerFirst Intermediate drive of yours but we have driven previously in many drives before and your skills are really good. I love your car. Really a beauty to see it climb big dunes. 

@James Thorn following the beast is a challenge, good drive today mate.

@Matt.T Good to meet you and hope I did not leave the sand churned for you. 

@Ranjan Das As a sweep i know it gets lonely specially when the convoy drove exceptionally well and though there were refusals it was handled very well by each individual. 

3 Wranglers at the back had a big challenge specially with the churned sand But I am proud to say wranglers performed the way their built for.  

Looking forward to see everyone on the sand soon

I concur with @vibhav  it is my first drive with Islam and my first Intermediate drive, it was great to see some old faces I haven't seen for a while, which was a great pleasure. 

Thank you @Islam Solimanfor the lovely drive today, which syarted with a loveley visit to say hello to the Ghosts at the village 😨 🤡 then some technical areas before hitting the big dunes, thank you for letting us play at the lovely Albadayer famous dunes!

Thank you @munkybiznessanmunkybiznessand @Ranjan Dasfor all the great support. 👍 

Lovely team and very smoth quite drive. 

Thank you @Ashok chaturvedifor your extensive supplies for everything, even some headache tablets 😮 😲 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Islam Soliman thank you for the drive on Sunday was good fun and even a bit of UAE heritage with the buried village thrown in for good measure.

Good support from 2nd lead  @munkybizness with @Ranjan Das sweeping up at the back. 

There were a few issues here and there but we're sorted fairly quickly not really affecting the drive.

See you all in the sand soon.

• Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use