Jump to content

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 8 May 2022


Recommended Posts

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbies and Above

When:  8 May 2022

Meeting time: 5:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/LfjaTYwRssuwmcPC8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

PS: COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE.

 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on saturday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.
     

Please RSVP on the Calendar below

 

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 8 May 2022
On 5/2/2022 at 1:28 AM, Shaaz Sha said:

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbies and Above

When:  8 May 2022

Meeting time: 5:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/LfjaTYwRssuwmcPC8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

PS: COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE.

 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on saturday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.
     

Please RSVP on the Calendar below

 

Dear friends, extremely sorry,I have to opt out of the drive due to job issues. Thank you, hope to see you all soon.Drive safe.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pacific said:

Dear friends, extremely sorry,I have to opt out of the drive due to job issues. Thank you, hope to see you all soon.Drive safe.

see you soon buddy. take care 👍

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, @Alfred Alinazar, @Ashutosh Garg, @Pierre de Maigret, @Ignacio Quindos, @Jessica Lambert, @Rajat Verma, @george charbel, @RiaanJH.. can you guys plz confirm your availability for the drive. Thanks 😊

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Shaaz Sha said:

hello @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, @Alfred Alinazar, @Ashutosh Garg, @Pierre de Maigret, @Ignacio Quindos, @Jessica Lambert, @Rajat Verma, @george charbel, @RiaanJH.. can you guys plz confirm your availability for the drive. Thanks 😊

Confirmed!

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use