•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 8 May 2022

Shaaz Sha

On 5/6/2022 at 5:27 PM, george charbel said:

Will be there

hi @george charbel.. went through your profile now and came to know that you are in Newbie level now and unfortunately i wont be able to accommodate you in the drive. I am sorry for that bro . I tried calling you but could get connected. see you soon in upcoming drives

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

hello @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler@Pierre de Maigret, @Ignacio Quindos, @Jessica Lambert, @Ashutosh Garg, @Thomas Varghese, @RiaanJH, @Lucky sAm and @Looper. Thank you guys for joining the drove and i welcome you to FAQAA.. below is our convoy order for tomorrow and we will be using carnity channel 4 (44608125). You can contact me on 0527566588, in case if needed. See you guys tomorrow.

image.png.31e18abfac1b96248af963b2d4de8d7b.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Shaaz Sha said:

hello @Pierre de Maigret, @Ignacio Quindos, @Jessica Lambert, @Ashutosh Garg, @Thomas Varghese, @RiaanJH, @Lucky sAm and @Looper. Thank you guys for joining the drove and i welcome you to FAQAA.. below is our convoy order for tomorrow and we will be using carnity channel 4 (44608125). You can contact me on 0527566588, in case if needed. See you guys tomorrow.

image.png.85eb3da768ea704016806aea492474c3.png 

Hi @Shaaz Sha - Guess u missed out my confirmation:) can you Pls confirm on this pls😁

• Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Hi @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, sorry to miss out your name bro. I will add to the list in a while😁

Hi @Shaaz Sha : I AM SORRY for not joining and putting you through additional effort of including my name ! Guess you had a strong sixth sense of me missing out on today ! ( reason is silly, Alarm dint work well and was too late to be able to make it on time) - Apologies again bro! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use