•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Murqab to Lisaili - Dubai - 07 May 2022

JeromeFJ

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 5:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Murqab https://goo.gl/maps/iVx8Rx8BBKXk6SNB8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:30 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

Please RSVP on below calendar:

• Like (+1) 5

@Jose Thomas, you have been added to the drive as there was a drop out. Please confirm your attendance for tomorrow.

@Abdul Basit Khan, you are now WL1, let's see if there is any drop out until the end of the day

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Desert Drivers

We are all getting ready for tomorrow's drive !

@Daniel Rodas @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @Suresh K @Sita Sharma @Paolo Morresi @Peter Hager @Rob S @Jose Thomas @Abdul Basit Khan @Imteeaz @Nathan @Chaitanya D

Meeting is at 5:30 am at  https://goo.gl/maps/iVx8Rx8BBKXk6SNB8

As you have seen, it is inside the small town of Murqab. Please refrain loud enthusiasm demonstrations and any horn.

The Convoy order will be as follows

image.png.da975bfb094b956cb98c6d4b5a4b928c.png

We will use Carnity Frequency 3

Looking forward to see you tomorrow morning. Have a nice evening !

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 3

48 minutes ago, Abdul Basit Khan said:

thank you for confirming…

Please check and confirm the location on map so that you don’t miss the meeting point this time around. 

1 hour ago, JeromeFJ said:

Dear Desert Drivers

We are all getting ready for tomorrow's drive !

@Daniel Rodas @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @Suresh K @Sita Sharma @Paolo Morresi @Peter Hager @Rob S @Jose Thomas @Abdul Basit Khan @Imteeaz @Nathan @Chaitanya D

Meeting is at 5:30 am at  https://goo.gl/maps/iVx8Rx8BBKXk6SNB8

As you have seen, it is inside the small town of Murqab. Please refrain loud enthusiasm demonstrations and any horn.

The Convoy order will be as follows

image.png.da975bfb094b956cb98c6d4b5a4b928c.png

We will use Carnity Frequency 3

Looking forward to see you tomorrow morning. Have a nice evening !

Thanks @JeromeFJ. Looking forward and I am sure we will have a lot of fun 🤩 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi @JeromeFJ! It was great to be part of your 1st full lead drive (which was my first 2nd lead btw). I'm anxious to repeat it soon. 

@Rob S @Chaitanya D and @Looper, it was a privilege to be part of this senior group and always a pleasure to drive along side you guys.

This convoy was great, some refusals and stucks, difficult technical terrain for the LWB folks. I got crested myself, and with the help I had I felt like the king of the hill 🤣.

Well done everyone! I could see a lot of you learning new tricks today, and making them second nature to you.

The sideys at the end were great! It was the gran finale.

I will be off the sand for a while due to some long business trips. 

Drive safe and have fun!

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use