•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 4 May 2022

GauravSoni

Bravo @GauravSoni, amazing lead to a great mid-week drive!

A massive thank you to @Shaaz Sha and @Ranjan Das for their support as SL and CF too, and of course for helping me with the pop-out 😅 Weather was on our side!

@Zulfikhar Naiyar, @RiaanJH and @Imteeaz it was a pleasure meeting you, you all drove very well!

Wishing you all safe drives and a great week ahead.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Wonderful drive to culminate the Eid break; thanks @Gaurav Soni for leading us through an exciting morning.

thanks @Shaaz Sha and @Mario Cornejo for the support.

@RiaanJH, @Imteeaz and @Zulfikhar Naiyar - was a pleasure meeting you gentlemen. Thanks for the company.

hope to see you all soon.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Gaurav Sonifor a wonderful morning drive. Loved the terrain you chose and enjoyed following you. Thank you @Ranjan Das and @Mario Cornejo for the support. @Imteeaz @RiaanJH and @Zulfikhar Naiyar..was a pleasure meeting you guys and you guys did an amazing job. See you guys. Some pics in the gallery 

IMG_20220504_061810.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @GauravSoni for the lovely ride and patience :) it was good to be back on the sand after a break.. The weather was amazing and appreciate your support for encouraging retries from me to get it going..!

Thank you all for the amazing support.. and digging me out 😅

It was a pleasure meeting everyone...! 

Till next time... Cheers!

• Like (+1) 2

Amazing drive after my Ramadan break for 2 weeks.  We were blessed with some lovely temperature, and the refusals gave me an opportunity to use my brand new shovel.

@Gaurav Soni This is my second drive with you and am really enjoying my drives under your leadership.

@Mario Cornejo Always glad to see another Patrol SS in the desert and thanks for sharing the upgrade to your car.  The pop-out was just a blip in the matrix.

@Ranjan Das It was a pleasure to meet with you

@Shaaz Sha With Gaurav stepping into your big shoes, I am sure that you will still be having a major role to play in other drives.

@Zulfikhar Naiyar Go for AT tyres asap mate - i did the switch 2 weeks ago, and it was my first drive with the new ATs - massive difference

@RiaanJH Awesome drive mate.  I hope that you got your technical glitches sorted out.

If anyone has got vidoes of the ride, it would be great if this could shared (i dont have a GoPro or Insta360 yet...).

My mail add is [email protected] (055 897 0942)

Enjoy your upcoming weekend gents

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use