•  

CANCELLED Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 13 May 2022

Chaitanya D

3 hours ago, Batuhan Kulac said:

Hey @Chaitanya D I only noticed that i wasn't in the rsvp anymore until i didnt see my name in the list? was there a problem? or am I still in the drive?

When I last checked the rsvp before making the convoy list your name was not there , hence I felt you might have signed out / removed your rsvp.

I sent a message on whatsapp on your number registered but it was not delivered/ no response 

can you contact me on 0529970964

thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

This is gonna b a massive drive doctor…@Chaitanya D. A dream-liner ready for take off 😀. Have fun and enjoy guys . Sweihan , night drive @Chaitanya D and a superb convoy..would love to join.. but approval from the home ministry would be difficult 😭. Have fun boys 

this is exactly one among the reasons I love ❤️ .

no issues for approvals when I cite some “doctor” reasons 🤣.

will miss your company @Shaaz Sha

• Like (+1) 4

7 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

This is gonna b a massive drive doctor…@Chaitanya D. A dream-liner ready for take off 😀. Have fun and enjoy guys . Sweihan , night drive @Chaitanya D and a superb convoy..would love to join.. but approval from the home ministry would be difficult 😭. Have fun boys 👍

@Shaaz ShaI can feel your pain. We are all in the same boat. For me it’s Home minister and secretary (daughter) who are the boss. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Karthik Raptor said:

@Chaitanya D, could you please confirm the drive is still on today due to the recent news?

We are checking the same and waiting to see if malls, cinemas, and other leisure activities are getting closed for 3 days or not to decide further.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Dear Friends 

Drive cancelled 

Carnity is observing 3 days of mourning with respect to the passing of HH. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

All off-road drives have been canceled for 13-15 May 2022, for keeping the UAE desert quiet.

@munkybizness, @Prakash Anoop, @Xavier Treasurer, @AlexM, @Ranjan Das, @Karthik Raptor, @Gok Krish, @Daniel Yang @Alexander Alcala

@Batuhan Kulac

• Thanks (+1) 5
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

• Chaitanya D changed the title to CANCELLED Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 13 May 2022

Important Information

Terms of use