•  

Cancelled Evening/Night Newbie Desert Drive - Love Lake to Solar Park - Dubai - 14 May 2022

Kailas

Hi @Kailas,

Thanks for setting up this drive. Also just wanted to follow up on the waiting list. Was hoping to get on this one as my mate Adam is already a confirmed, (I just missed out being a few minutes late) and I just need one more drive to meet the Fewbie drive requirements. I've got my night lights but just wanted to check in on my chances of getting on the drive?

Cheers,

Alex

For the members in WL. I have been checking with other leads if any one's available to split the convoy. So far no one's been available.

For the member's confirmed, please let me know if there is any change in your drive plans as we have a long WL.

Hi @Kailas

I already registered for tomorrow morning’s “Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 14 May 2022, so I will be eligible for tomorrow evening’s drive.

I also don’t appreciate the fact that you removed my name without notifying me which isn’t nice, and I expect you to add it back to the list. 

Regards,

Obaydah

Edited by Obaydah Al Namer

3 hours ago, Obaydah Al Namer said:

Dear @Kailas,

It’s my first drive with you guys but it doesn’t mean I’m a total newbie. I’ve been on around 10 off-roading trips. I don’t understand why you’re judging me by YOUR books!

Regards,

Almost all clubs I know of will require even the most experienced drivers to do their entry level drives first for assessment. This is for everyone's safety, and not intended as an insult to anyone's abilities at all.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

59 minutes ago, Jessica Lambert said:

Almost all clubs I know of will require even the most experienced drivers to do their entry level drives first for assessment. This is for everyone's safety, and not intended as an insult to anyone's abilities at all.

Hi @Jessica Lambertits frustrating because I’m taking the 6am drive tomorrow prior the night drive, so technically I’m eligible for this drive. Why remove me? Pls advise. Thanks @Kailas

3 minutes ago, Obaydah Al Namer said:

Hi @Jessica Lambertits frustrating because I’m taking the 6am drive tomorrow prior the night drive, so technically I’m eligible for this drive. Why remove me? Pls advise. Thanks @Kailas

I believe the club still has "one drive per weekend" policy.

29 minutes ago, Obaydah Al Namer said:

I understand but the leads need time to bring their drive reports back after the drives and upgrade people, I doubt it can happen instantly practically 

• Like (+1) 1

Carnity is observing 3 days of mourning with respect to the passing of HH. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
All offroad drives have been canceled for 13-15 May 2022 for keeping the UAE desert quiet. Thanks for your understanding.

• Kailas changed the title to Cancelled Evening/Night Newbie Desert Drive - Love Lake to Solar Park - Dubai - 14 May 2022

Important Information

Terms of use