•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Ridge Riders Republic (RRR) - Part 1 - Dubai

GauravSoni

19 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@salah2u you are Fewbie+ according to your profile :)  

@Frederic yes you are right it was a typo. That's what I was actually trying to emphasis that I am FB+ :)

Regards,

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GauravSoni said:

Dear Dune Surfers!

Welcome to the First Edition of the Skill Drive series!

@Morshedi @Shaker @Trekado @Imteeaz @Tom B @Joseph Raju @ASAD. @Senthil Kumar @Chris Wing @Charbel

As mentioned in the Drive Post, the intention of the drive is to focus on the Ridge Riding skill. we would be entering near the construction area on Qudra road near the solar park. ( check meeting point ) and making our way to some comparatively big dunes with very soft slip faces. This area will offer some nice ridges to drive on however, the ridges can be deceiving due to recent high winds. we will be keeping safety as our 1st priority. 

Please confirm if there are any change in your plans so as to allow waitlisted members. 

@Thomas Varghese @salah2u i am working to see if i can include you in the drive. please confirm if you are willing to join.

I will post the convoy order and radio channel details by evening. 

Hi @GauravSoni Confirmed

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, salah2u said:

@GauravSoni I am willing to join, kindly confirm Quick if that's possible, 

This is my preferred drive as I m FB+ and I would prefer to go on FB+ Drive.

You are confirmed!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Dear Dune Surfers!

Welcome to the First Edition of the Skill Drive series!

@Morshedi @Shaker @Trekado @Imteeaz @Tom B @Joseph Raju @ASAD. @Senthil Kumar @Chris Wing @Charbel

As mentioned in the Drive Post, the intention of the drive is to focus on the Ridge Riding skill. we would be entering near the construction area on Qudra road near the solar park. ( check meeting point ) and making our way to some comparatively big dunes with very soft slip faces. This area will offer some nice ridges to drive on however, the ridges can be deceiving due to recent high winds. we will be keeping safety as our 1st priority. 

Please confirm if there are any change in your plans so as to allow waitlisted members. 

@Thomas Varghese @salah2u i am working to see if i can include you in the drive. please confirm if you are willing to join.

I will post the convoy order and radio channel details by evening. 

Carnity is observing 3 days of mourning with respect to the passing of HH. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

All off-road drives have been canceled for 13-15 May 2022, for keeping the UAE desert quiet. Thanks for understanding…

all participants will be removed from the drive….

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@GauravSoniAre you gonna remove us from this drive or suspend it? 

Edited by Shaker
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Shaker said:

@GauravSoniAre you gonna remove us from this drive or suspend it? 

Remove

• Sad (0) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use