•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 21 May 2022

Welcome to Carnity and thanks for joining this drive @Obaydah Al Namer and @Mustapha Sendos

Please ensure you go through the drive post in detail, complete the readings and watch the video provided. Also:

• Please share your vehicle details - MakeModel, Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience?
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets
  • confirm you have a programmable radio

Looking forward for your reply and for driving with you on tomorrow morning 

Dear @Ahmed_Elmahdy @Theo09 @Anirudh Dayma @Indra Ozola @Obaydah Al Namer @Mustapha Sendos

Kindly note that Carnity will be observing 3 days of mourning and accordingly all drives for this weekend are canceled.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Islam Soliman changed the title to Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 21 May 2022

Hi @Mohammad Al Sabbagh, the history shows you already had one drive before.. the Absolute Newbie is for first drive with Carnity. May be it’s better that you join one of the other Newbie drives 

Drive RSVP is now closed..

Dear @Ahmed_Elmahdy @Anirudh Dayma  @Theo09@Indra Ozola..

@Davie Chase and myself are excited to welcome you to Carnity and accompany you throughout your first drive tomorrow morning.

Pre-drive details below:

• Please ensure you go through the tutorial video on the drive post
  • Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.
  • Be at the meeting point by 6:00am (or before) and start deflating your tires to 15psi (13psi if you have A/T tires). 
  • Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 1 (446,006) . If you don't have a radio let me know asap tonight to arrange one for you
  • Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving
  • Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and there are no moving objects 
  • Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.
  • please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your tire deflator, pressure gauge and a compressor, safety flag and radio
  • Meeting Point: https://maps.google.com/?q=24.818832,55.255631
  • Convoy Order:

image.png.1a68fb8cf6acc3555151677e5eb52391.png

• Like (+1) 1

I second @Islam Soliman comments and would like to welcome @Ahmed_Elmahdy @Anirudh Dayma  @Theo09@Indra Ozola to the Carnity Community and look forward to seeing you all in the sand tomorrow morning 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use