•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 22 May 2022

Shaaz Sha

Good morning,  this is second time I had to quit due to technical problem, one with Ale at RAK(during drive) and today (on the way). First time it was drive shaft and today simple AC cooling 😔. You guys have fun ,will be back soon, its frustrating, but helpless. 

• Sad (0) 5

@Shaaz ShaThank you for the amazing drive and to end the week with a blast. I think the first hour we could see most of the refusals seems like a coffee was not kicking in many. But moving forward everyone conquered the terrain though the sand was soft and churned a lot. There were instances where overtaking was done as the person in front had refusal. I think being intermediate level we all know the basics. 

@Ranjan Das excellent 2nd lead and @munkybiznessthank you for your support

@Fabien Monleau @Mohamad Anwer @Gilbert Khalil @Charbel @Anoop Nair @Waqas Parvez @Amir Amiri good drive and looking forward to see you guys on the sand soon. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Shaaz Sha your drives never fail to challenge and, at the same time, amaze me and today’s was no different. Wonderful route selection and good pace throughout the drive.

thank you Mayank @munkybizness for the support. @Fabien Monleau, @Mohamad Anwer, @Charbel, @Gilbert Khalil, @Anoop Nair, @Waqas Parvez and @Amir Amiri - it was great meeting and driving with you guys today.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

easily one of the best drives i did this year, full of adrenaline rush. demanding lot of focus, car control skills, and climbing techniques.

all drivers enjoyed every second, all thanks to the leadership of king @Shaaz Sha 👑 🤘

20220523_193833.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

3 minutes ago, Charbel said:

easily one of the best drives i did this year, full of adrenaline rush. demanding lot of focus, car control skills, and climbing techniques.

all drivers enjoyed every second, all thanks to the leadership of king @Shaaz Sha 👑 🤘

20220523_193833.jpg

@Shaz Shah bro thank you for a lovely joyful drive yesterday, that started with immediate big dunes and some refusals at first before getting the cars slightly adjusted after which the drive was a great fun👏. The terrain was a bit tricky due to the windy weather etc. 

Thank you @munkybizness& @Ranjan Dasfor all the great support always. 👍 

And you to the rest of the wonderful team ️ 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use