•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Let's explore the Long range dunes : Qudra to Ghantoot - Dubai - 22 May 2022

Thanks all, we have now confirmation from all except @Quresh Pajero - who perhaps being busy or travelling over the week hasnt responded yet and couldn't be reached over phone as well. Since he has RSVPed and not yet informed about his absence, i have to give him benefit of doubt - can happen with anyone of us. 

We already have a long convoy however considering Quresh's missing confirmation i will open for one more position - believe we can manage with one more even if we have Quresh joining in.

Based on numbers of drives done this week, @RiaanJH you are first on WL. Kindly advice your availability. 

Edited by varunmehndiratta

1 hour ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Thanks all, we have now confirmation from all except @Quresh Pajero - who perhaps being busy or travelling over the week hasnt responded yet and couldn't be reached over phone as well. Since he has RSVPed and not yet informed about his absence, i have to give him benefit of doubt - can happen with anyone of us. 

We already have a long convoy however considering Quresh's missing confirmation i will open for one more position - believe we can manage with one more even if we have Quresh joining in.

Based on numbers of drives done this week, @RiaanJH you are first on WL. Kindly advice your availability. 

@varunmehndirattaHi Varun, thanks for reaching out on WhatsApp. Happy to join in tomorrow. I look forward to the drive..

Edited by Quresh Pajero
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use