•  

Evening/Night Newbie Desert Drive - Love Lake to Solar Park - Dubai - 21 May 2022

Kailas

Please find the convoy list for @Wrangeld's convoy. The radio channel for this convoy will be 1. The meeting point will be https://goo.gl/maps/P6qdRSjiosFCDvxJ7 (Left side of the dirt track)

1. @Wrangeld-L

2. @Markus B-SL

3. @Luke Johnson

4. @Joseph Sebastian

5. @James Lovell

6. @Looper- CF

7.  @Dr Tanveer Ahmed

8. @topgear

9.  @Anoop Das

10.  @Rayas Ali

11. @salah2u-SW

See you all at 6 pm today.

Please find the convoy list for Kailas's convoy. We will be on Radio channel 2. The meeting point for this convoy will be https://goo.gl/maps/o8P2XoRa2GFSqMmE9 (right side of the dirt track)

1. Kailas-L

2. @Amr Aydin-SL

3. @Riad Raad1

4. @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

5. @Mustapha Sendos

6. @Anish S-CF

7. @Mohammad Al Sabbagh

8. @Rajat Verma

9. @Wafi Ziadeh

10.@Andrei S

11.  @Omair Issyid

12.  @Yerem Davtyan

13. @Joseph Raju- SW

See you all at 6 PM today.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 minutes ago, Kailas said:

Please find the convoy list for @Wrangeld's convoy. The radio channel for this convoy will be 1. The meeting point will be https://goo.gl/maps/P6qdRSjiosFCDvxJ7 (Left side of the dirt track)

1. @Wrangeld-L

2. @Markus B-SL

3. @Luke Johnson

4. @Joseph Sebastian

5. @James Lovell

6. @Looper- CF

7. @Omair Issyid

8. @topgear

9. @Dr Tanveer Ahmed

10. @Anoop Das

11. @salah2u-SW

See you all at 6 pm today.

Please find the convoy list for Kailas's convoy. We will be on Radio channel 2. The meeting point for this convoy will be https://goo.gl/maps/o8P2XoRa2GFSqMmE9 (right side of the dirt track)

1. Kailas-L

2. @Amr Aydin-SL

3. @Riad Raad1

4. @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

5. @Mustapha Sendos

6. @Anish S-CF

7. @Mohammad Al Sabbagh

8. @Rajat Verma

9. @Wafi Ziadeh

10.@Andrei S

11. @Yerem Davtyan

12. @Rayas Ali

13. @Joseph Raju- SW

See you all at 6 PM today.

Hello team - 

Can you please shift me to the other convoy because i’m trying to ride with my friends (mustafa, riad, wafi, sabbagh) 

11 minutes ago, Yerem Davtyan said:

Thank you @Kailas! What frequency is channel 2?

6 minutes ago, Omair Issyid said:

Hello team - 

Can you please shift me to the other convoy because i’m trying to ride with my friends (mustafa, riad, wafi, sabbagh) 

Updated the convoy list

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Great drive! Thanks again @Wrangeldfor stepping in and making space for the rest of us on the wait list.  Thanks to @Looperas well and all the rest of the team! Was a good pop-out special as well. Lots to learn!  20220521_193215.jpg.2eb295055806d5a6acdf16a95ab9982c.jpg

Edited by Dr Tanveer Ahmed
  • Like (+1) 3

Dear @Wrangeld and @Kailas, thank you for making this drive happen! 

Thank you @Wrangeld for last minute volunteering and getting all the WL in the sand!

Excellent drive, learned a lot about about fixing pop-outs ! Thanks for your coaching! 

20220521_212411.jpg

20220521_193309.jpg

20220521_193221.jpg

20220521_193109.jpg

20220521_193106.jpg

20220521_193255.jpg

• Like (+1) 5

Thank you @Wrangeldfor the amazing drive. Lot of learnings especially with the three pop outs :) Special thanks to @Looperfor making it a fun drive. 

Thanks to @salah2u for pulling me out and thank you @Rayas Alifor lending your new recovery rope. 

Looking forward to join more drives and learn more. 

Edited by Anoop Das
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks to all for a very enjoyable and educational experience on my first night drive! Special thanks to @Wrangeldof course, firstly for agreeing to join the drive and allow the long waitlist to drop to zero, creating lot of happy offroaders....and secondly for patiently conducting the pop-out recovery saturday night masterclass! Fair to say that most of us learnt a vital new offroading skill that day, reinforced by a couple of repeat lectures. Thanks also to @Looper and @salah2u for supporting expertly at CF and sweeper positions to keep things moving along. See you all on the sand very soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use