•  

Lens Lovers Club - Evening Star Photography Session - Dubai - 30 May 2022

Frederic

@Ashok chaturvedi i have added you to the session. See you tonight !

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Sorry @Frederic, I'm afraid work won't allow me to make it to the meeting point before 8pm. As such, please accept my sincere apologies for bowing out. All my camera gear is ready and packed, and I now have a Fuji Bro in Simon too. I feel so disappointed right now 😖 😠

• Sad (0) 1

1 minute ago, munkybizness said:

Sorry @Frederic, I'm afraid work won't allow me to make it to the meeting point before 8pm. As such, please accept my sincere apologies for bowing out. All my camera gear is ready and packed, and I now have a Fuji Bro in Simon too. I feel so disappointed right now 😖 😠

@munkybiznessif you are interested in joining, you are welcome to come anytime you like. As we are only 5-10 mins away from the main road, you can give me a call at 0 5 6 5 0 4 2 6 3 2 and i can collect you from the main road.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks to all of you for joining us last night on our night-time photography session !

@Shaker@Quresh Pajero@Stan Hassett@Morshedi@Simon Dawood@Tareq Al Turq@munkybizness

We met up around 7PM, deflated a bit, and headed out into the Faqa terrain, where a tiny old farmhouse surrounded by some nice ghaf trees could serve as our subject.

image.png.ca3a8413dc7b399a4a327eff3900ce84.png

Soon everyone scattered and found their preferred spots to practice their camera skills and i loved the fact that it was so quiet and all of us were just taking in the surroundings and magnificent night sky.

There was quite a bit of light pollution from the East unfortunately, not sure what the reason was, but we made the best of it, and the weather was cool and there was a gentle breeze.

I love these evenings not just for messing around with the camera, but just for meeting up with likeminded people and enjoying the scenery.

Please share your photos good and bad here on the topic and add the camera settings you used for that photo, as this helps us to better understand and study the optimal settings.

See you all soon again !

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

17 minutes ago, Morshedi said:

here's a photo from yesterday, @Shaker helped me a lot with the settings, no galaxy but if you look closer will see my car 😄🧐

image.jpeg.012103d5dcb50b51d5001db73ad9ca92.jpeg

and here's Shaker 😄

image.jpeg.e165ca86e2b7d756edbbd0c6043d5e66.jpeg

I hope they came in peace !!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use