•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Adevntures - Abu Dhabi - 29 May 2022

Srikumar

@Srikumar I reluctantly need to pull out from the drive tomorrow 😔 but looking forward to the next one 👍

Maybe this gives @ASAD. a chance to come off the waitlist, onto the drive. 

Have fun everybody! 

• Sad (0) 3

17 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi All, on E66, ADNOC Al Bida (859) seems to be the nearest fuel station to the starting point. Any other suggestions?

I have checked @Ranjan Das on line  found the same petrol station. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Ranjan Das, @Mohamad Anwer for all drives at Sweihan the nearest fuel pump is ADNOC Service Station at Sweihan (960) 

https://goo.gl/maps/5VssrMmaohvLHK2W9

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

25 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

We had fun today - old lady dune’s blessing or not - it was fun - started with pushing myself out of the bed at 2:30 in morning, driving to the starting point through the unpaved road google maps took me, @Vaibhav and @Waqas Parvez from to meeting all of you there smiling broadly - beaming with anticipation of thrills that lay ahead. Thrilled I was! Fluid drive with very few refusals and stucks; big followed by bigger bowls, not to forget Sri was setting the pace! Absolutely amazing.

@Vanessa8580, hope your ride is fine and can be sorted out in quick time.

thanks @Srikumar for the lovely adventure. already looking forward to your next. Kudos to @munkybizness and @Josh T. for the support - thanks 

Thank you @Srikumarfor an adventures trip at Sweihan today, and for pushing the group to nice challanging new areas, the scenery and the vast open untouched dunes was a great relief to see!! 

The drive was nice and smooth, despite the unfortunate breakdown of Vanessa's car and a couple of popouts and some minor refusals. 

@munkybiznessand @Josh T.thank you for all the great support @Looper you were also a great support with a few refusals. 

@Salim Akhtaryou drove very well and probably had the best experience with an amazing advanced team! 👏 

It is a great pleasure to see you all the rest of the team always which is becoming a regular weekend treat to me 👍 👌 👍 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use