•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 28 May 2022

JeromeFJ

Dear Desert Drivers

@Federico Galbieri @Alfred Alinazar @Suresh K @Jose Thomas @Haitham Khattab @Sergio Big Dawg @Hisham Masaad @Michel Van Woudenberg @KKIRAN @Beide Worku @Gerrit Bus @Tareck

I hope you're all looking forward to the drive tomorrow.

Tawi Nizwa is one of the iconic starting points for Carnity, and I'm sure most of you have already driven in this area. But it offers so many possible variations that each drive remains unique. It will be a mix of smooth dunes, some high climbs, nice ridges and bowls, a bit of technical... and of course a nice desert environment.

Passengers are ok, provided that they have taken the necessary precaution for motion sickness. As a reminder, they are not allowed to drive.

Check your radio, and tune it to Channel 2.

Take as much rest as you can before the drive, you will need your full focus and concentration for the early morning !

The meeting is 5:15 am at  https://goo.gl/maps/dmvrVEahLQhQyzyP6

The convoy order will be

image.png.8f3947fddd0a1d26668d6fc396cf16f3.png

Edited by JeromeFJ
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

See you in a few hours @JeromeFJfyi I’m bringing my 1978 fj40 tomorrow, just in case that means you want me in another place in the convoy. 

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you @JeromeFJfor leading today’s Adventure, Amazing drive full of fun & learning!
Thanks @Hisham Masaadfor your instrumental support throughout the drive!

Thanks @Federico Galbieri& @Tareck 

see you all in future drives!

some pictures in gallery 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks Jerome diverge great routing across entertaining but smooth terrain also on behalf of my friends who bounce around with me 👌🏻👍🏻

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use