•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 5 June 22

4 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

One of the reasons I do so few drives in AD is that almost every time that I drive there I also find myself contributing more than expected to the AD economy. So, finding that we ended up deep into AD territory (... I thought we were headed for Solar Park, by the way!) I made sure to remain carefully 2kph below the stated limit.

I guess this is the (literal) price we pay for the opportunity to drive in the beautiful dunes AD has to offer. 

True, everything comes with a price and I was told this ain't a cheap hobby.

The first time I read my car's manual was after my Absolute Newbie drive. Now at the verge of Fewbie+ time to read UAE traffic rules emirate by emirate, progress is being made :)

• Haha (+1) 4

Hi @varunmehndiratta, I wanted to thank you for the great ride. It was a perfect first FB. I enjoyed the fast pace and how you pushed the convoy. Looking forward for future rides with you.

@Jona, you drive really well. I enjoyed trying to keep up with you.

@Wrangeldand @Ashok chaturvedi, thank you for your support.

@Pieter Potgieter, it was great meeting you. Let us catch up with the family sometime. This is my contact number 0502400621.

Sam

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Thanks @varunmehndiratta for organizing and leading the drive, it was very smooth and fast paced. Being my first SL, it was specially interesting for me.

@Sam Kthanks! You handled the drive wonderfully, I would had never guessed it was your first FB.

Thanks @Wrangeld and @Ashok chaturvedi for your support and recommendations.

PS: I got 2 fines 😒

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use