•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 5 June 2022

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for the drive, its always a pleasure being on your drive.

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler well done as a SL 

@Rob S as always being a great CF and support , always ready to shovel and to support( Amazing energy  )

@Mohammad Anwar thanks for the support and sweeping the convoy . its always a pleasure to see you handle your small LC70 like a pro ... man it feels that  nothing can stop you in the sand . 

@Gregory and @Alexanderrr well done for keeping our heads high  and showing these toyota guys what it means to be a real driver 💪 😂🤣 ( No offence Toyota Guys )

@Michel Van Woudenberg your FJ40 is an eye candy i loved what you have done to it,  i wish to take her for a spin next time 😁. and by the the way thanks for the morning workout💪 😂

@Mark D its always a pleasure driving with you buddy specially hearing that monster roaring in the back was so satisfying :D

@Tom B its always fun driving with you man you always have something to say that will make us crack . seeing your almost stock LC on the drive is always a pleasure 😆😅( just wondering when are you going to install the winch :D)

@Tareq Al Turq great driving my friend on your 1st FB+ well done . don't let a few refusal set you back  just keep going 💪

@Imteeaz @Joseph Raju  @salah2u well done guys on the drive .

it is always a pleasure driving with all of you , its not only the drive and the sand but also the company we have .

looking forward to seeing all of you soon ... Cheers 🍻

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

8 minutes ago, Simon Dawood said:

@Rob S as always being a great CF and support , always ready to shovel and to support( Amazing energy  )

@Mohammad Anwar thanks for the support and sweeping the convoy . its always a pleasure to see you handle your small LC70 like a pro ... man it feels that  nothing can stop you in the sand . 

@Gregory and @Alexanderrr well done for keeping our heads high  and showing these toyota guys what it means to be a real driver 💪 😂🤣 ( No offence Toyota Guys )

@Michel Van Woudenberg your FJ40 is an eye candy i loved what you have done to it,  i wish to take her for a spin next time 😁. and by the the way thanks for the morning workout💪 😂

@Mark D its always a pleasure driving with you buddy specially hearing that monster roaring in the back was so satisfying :D

@Tom B its always fun driving with you man you always have something to say that will make us crack . seeing your almost stock LC on the drive is always a pleasure 😆😅( just wondering when are you going to install the winch :D)

@Tareq Al Turq great driving my friend on your 1st FB+ well done . don't let a few refusal set you back  just keep going 💪

it is always a pleasure driving with all of you , its not only the drive and the sand but also the company we have .

@Simon Dawoodyoure welcome to take the wheel for a bit but you’ll have to be patient since I’m going to cool down a bit in Europe for the next month or two so see you on the other side of summer !

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

8 minutes ago, Michel Van Woudenberg said:

@Simon Dawoodyoure welcome to take the wheel for a bit but you’ll have to be patient since I’m going to cool down a bit in Europe for the next month or two so see you on the other side of summer !

@Michel Van Woudenberg thanks my friend , wish you a pleasant time in Europe .

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Simon Dawood said:

Well if the pajeros continue to keep getting stuck then I think it may be worth investing in winch 😉 🤣

….…. famous last words. I am sure I will now be the first to get stuck next Saturday! 

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Tom B said:

Well if the pajeros continue to keep getting stuck then I think it may be worth investing in winch 😉 🤣

….…. famous last words. I am sure I will now be the first to get stuck next Saturday! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just get the winch and i will make sure to use it hahahah

Edited by Simon Dawood
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use