•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 5 June 2022

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and Above 

When:  5 June 2022, Sunday.

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/3SaPhy8DM6ecY1re8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR-ONLY DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers. RSVP will close on Thursday - 5 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3

Dear desert wonderers,

@Imteeaz @Michel Van Woudenberg @Joseph Raju @Gregory @Mark D @Simon Dawood @salah2u

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and hoping will have good drive tomorrow. We will be on channel 4 on the radio, and looking forward to meet you at 5:00 am. In case of requirement my mobile is 0506318834. Below is convoy order.

3B5DE415-D0A6-407B-85AF-A05220DA3FBB.jpeg.dc62fffeee86c4ef00bf33a4a9f1acdf.jpeg

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Dear @hisham I am so sorry been busy today and noticed you placed me on the drive as I was on WL. Deeply apologise I am already on Varun's drive. So I need to exit the drive.  

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for an amazing scenic drive this morning, and thanks to @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Rob S and @Mohamad Anwer for supporting. 

Some tight technical areas, some extremely soft sand, some wildlife, a great sunrise and a group of experienced drivers all made it a fun morning out! 

See you all soon 🦖 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

16 hours ago, Mark D said:

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for an amazing scenic drive this morning, and thanks to @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Rob S and @Mohamad Anwer for supporting. 

Some tight technical areas, some extremely soft sand, some wildlife, a great sunrise and a group of experienced drivers all made it a fun morning out! 

See you all soon 🦖 

16 hours ago, Rob S said:

A little different than the signature @Hisham Masaad “yalla push” drive today, but fantastic scenery, changing terrain and some very soft patches to challenge us all! Thanks @Hisham Masaad!

great job to @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler in SL and @Mohamad Anwer looking after everyone from the back!

Limited number of few refusals and very good self recovery, especially from @salah2u. The perfect balance and combination of throttle and steering.

as everyone said over the radio at the end, fantastic morning with a really great group of people!

week off for me next week, so hope to see you all in a couple of weeks time!

Second everything @Mark D and @Rob S have written. Thanks again @Hisham Masaad. Was a fun morning out.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Enjoyed the drive yesterday as always @Hisham Masaad...

Thanks to @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, @Rob S and @Mohamad Anwer for the support and guidance. 

As mentioned, great scenery and a nice bunch of people! @Tareq Al Turq hope your son fully recovered. 

Hats off to @Michel Van Woudenberg in your unique FJ40 - you showed a lot of skill and discipline (not using the A/C to preserve every horsepower 👍) during the drive. 

Good week everyone.. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Hisham Masaadfor the great drive, and many thanks for @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler@Rob Sand @Mohammad Anwar for Supporting the Convoy, it was a nice technical driving yesterday and full of enthusiasm, great company and encouraging. 

Thanks @GregoryMy son fully recovered after we park on the main Street 😄

The greatest thing in this drive was the Pajero's was the Heroes 👌

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use