•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 12 Jun 2022

8 hours ago, Zed said:

@Mus_hus78bro did u just wake up? we missed your 2nd lead 😝

SORRY  Z ….. everything was set on side and my car was all polished for this amazing drive where I was looking forward to catch up with you with some old biryani chitchat but as the saying goes “ I slept like a 🪵 LOG” and was second lead while sleeping  🙃…… my apology to rest of them who had a great drive out there …..catch you soon …

Just now, Mus_hus78 said:

SORRY  ZZZZZzzz.. everything was set on side and my car was all polished for this amazing drive where I was looking forward to catch up with you with some old biryani chitchat but as the saying goes “ I slept like a 🪵 LOG” and was second lead while sleeping  🙃…… my apology to rest of them who had a great drive out there …..catch you soon …

• Haha (+1) 1

Thank you all for the amazing drive today! 
Thanks to @varunmehndiratta for the great lead and his amazing team @Srikumar@Ashok chaturvedi and @Zed for the superb support! It's a real pleasure to drive with such a great convoy where everyone looks out for each other and helps out ☺️😊
I'll work on my speed 😂 but for now until I learn to control the beast it's the Ram style of flattening the dunes and criss crossing 😂 and cannot forget @takeshi sobue Takeshi style of going up the dune:

- wait for the instructions...

- Takeshi is long gone 😂

It was some good fun in such an amazing location today! It really takes dedication and passion to get up so early, but it was worth it 🤩🤩🤩 Thanks a lot for today! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use